I can still get Ultimate Collector at this point?

IsaacDK503

40 minutes ago, IsaacDK503 said:

I have 400 cards, it's October, and I don't know when the servers close. Is it possible that I get 2900 cards within this month and next?

You won't within 2 months unless you grind and work the Auction House really well.

Servers close end of 2021 so you have another year.

Problem is how many players stick around after nextgen.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kevinyang82 said:

You won't within 2 months unless you grind and work the Auction House really well.

Servers close end of 2021 so you have another year.

Problem is how many players stick around after nextgen.

Thank you very much for the information, I only saw that some people said that it would close in January 2021.

43 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Possible?  Yes.  Realistic?  Not so much.

I have a lot of free time now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

42 minutes ago, IsaacDK503 said:

Thank you very much for the information, I only saw that some people said that it would close in January 2021.

I have a lot of free time now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You will need a lot of time but it is still doable.. with enough time you should be able to make 100k a day via auction house and with heat check prices being as they are, I guess it will take about 5 to 6 million to get to 2900

1 hour ago, IsaacDK503 said:

I have 400 cards, it's October, and I don't know when the servers close. Is it possible that I get 2900 cards within this month and next?

It's definitely still possible, but with 400 cards, prepare to walk through a swamp. I asked this same question about 2 months ago when I first started (around August), cards that were selling for 2k back then are now selling for 10k. You'll still have a year to grind, but your problem is going to be the thinning out of the playerbase come November - I would no sleep and get to grinding asap.