Let's Plat Vampyr for Halloween

I just played this last month for the Halloween bounty event.

It's not great. Also there's a massive cheat if you have a usb keyboard to give yourself unlimited XP because there's a trophy that causes you to have to play incredibly underleveled.

as far as what to save if you want to plat it on Halloween, just beat the final boss but stop and dont play the epilogue. Or stop before the final boss.

• Like 1

I like this idea! Maybe I'll make a trophy for it if you we get enough. Vampyr has been in my backlog for a while

Make a poll! 

Other games I need(ya probably will get to play 3 or 4) to play during scary October include

Resident Evil 1 RE

Resident Evil 3 RE

Resident Evil 4 HD

Resident Evil Code Veronica 

Resident Evil Revelations 1/2

Resident Evil 7

The Evil Within

A plague Tale

Outlast 2

White Day

Friday The 13th 

Limbo

Gone Home

Dear Esther 

What Remains of Edith Finch

The Park

Amnesia 

Uncanny Valley 

Claire ps4

The Coma Recut

Kholat

Perception

SOMA

ZOMBI

Goosebumps

And a pretty much anything on Psnow under horror...

Ya I'll probably get to a few... 

But if people are interested in platinuming any of these for this event, I'm down, if its not a really long hard one 

12 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

I just played this last month for the Halloween bounty event.

It's not great. Also there's a massive cheat if you have a usb keyboard to give yourself unlimited XP because there's a trophy that causes you to have to play incredibly underleveled.

as far as what to save if you want to plat it on Halloween, just beat the final boss but stop and dont play the epilogue. Or stop before the final boss.

Why a Halloween event in September? 

Cool, glad we got some people. Yeah normally it is plat a "horror" game but i just thought it could be funny to all plat the same game.

So, yes get yourself as close as you can to the platinum and then just finish it on the 31st. Once you feel you are Plat Ready let me know and i can add you to the first post.

@Dav9834 yes please. If you can come up with something that would be great.

59 minutes ago, PermaFox said:

I was pretty excited about this event, but the more I read about the game idk

And that is what could make it fun. A bad game on its own sucks, a bad game played with a group supporting you could be fun. 

That is what this could be. Like a support group you post in if you get frustrated or want to rant ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OpenScars said:

Yeah, I'm down for this :)
Might finish the rest of my Resident Evil 3 trophies, except the Inferno Boss and get that on Halloween too, if that's allowed?

Sure Plat Rains are more fun with more games but for this thread just Vampyr is needed

I can give this a try.. 

I have been wanting to play it since before it's release, but was never able to find a retail copy cheap enough around here, so, never got it. 

Now with ps+, I will finely get it, but I'm unsure if I will have enough free time to play (and I may get distracted with other stuff, like FF14, someone convinced me to try it..) 

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Lol, fair enough.

I was like "is it because I used Plat instead of Play or Halloween instead of Hallowe'en"

Even after you said it I thought "Vampyr is spelled with a Y1f644.png" then I saw it 1f60b.png

lol, I didn't wanna say anything until I was pretty sure you missed it.

I just started my playthrough and I have to say this is game is kinda janky. Mostly because of the combate but also some of the dialogue is hilarious, when you to the bar at the beginning of the game Sebastian just starts screaming and interrogating everyone... While wearing incredibly bloody clothes, its great.

I do like vampire/doctor dynamic though.

Edited by JavaNext
Typo