Let's Plat Vampyr for Halloween

16 hours ago, freeman4200 said:

If I can get this cheap at GameStop count me in! I've been wanting to play it and yesterday saw a YouTuber I sometimes watch play it for last halloween. Seems like a fun and pretty easy plat. 

Famous last words :awesome:

This game was not thaaat easy, especially during one or two boss fights. Just remember not to feed on anyone, especially during boss fights (you will know what I mean when the time comes) even though the game is pretty much telling you to do so. I don't know if it was because of PS Now, but the game constantly froze for me in the second half of the game when I was travelling around the streets, and I would have to turn my PS4 on and off because of this. It only happened when there were a lot of enemies around, so if this happens to you, try to back off and return to a safe house before trying again.

Also, the description for London's Burning is not entirely true, at least for me it was not. Turning all districts hostile (something like 30% and lower) did not pop the trophy for me. I had to have everybody either killed or missing in each district for this to pop.

Good luck all!

3 hours ago, xDerErnst said:

Would have loved to join, mainly because spooktober is one of my favourite months but sadly I already got the plat:(

Well if you have advice to share you can join in that way.

I did start but these past couple of days i didnt want to devote time to a game i need to follow a guide for so i plan on making some good progress this weekend

Also, the game made me feed on that woman at the beginning...that doesnt count towards the trophy does it?

Edited by Dr_Mayus

14 hours ago, Lorajet said:

How is everyone doing?  Game was different than what I expected and is pretty good (so far).

Im mid chapter 2, and Im liking it so far. Im trying not to look at the guide too much, just checking big missables so I can enjoy the game.

The combat was weird at first but I switched to a 2 handed weapon and it feels better to me because of the stun bonus.

Edited by JavaNext
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well if you have advice to share you can join in that way.

Most important one is to avoid running when you can. The game has a habit of freezing when the world loads too much. If you plan on doing the collectibles + kill everyone run at once be aware that some people need to be alive to a certain point to get some and others need to be dead. It's pretty annoying tbh.

• Like 1