Dragon Sinker sequel.. Out Now

kingofbattle8174

So here we are more with more Kemco. I just looked into this one and it has a very high review on RPGinsanity. It is some sort of sequel to Kemco’s Dragon Sinker. Is it just me or the titles are starting to come more frequently. If this one stays with the pattern, we will see it in a few weeks. I want to keep buying these games but they need to slow down so I do not get yelled at for buying too much. Oh don’t forget there is a bunch in sale right this moment as well.

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, glurak400 said:

and that one?

I have no idea what you're trying to say. This game is the sequel to Dragon Sinker, which was an easy game (15-20 hour plat; I wrote the guide for it so you can see my full thoughts on that one). I haven't played Dragon Lapis, but given Kemco's track record, this too will be a 15-20 hour plat, with much of the same work needed.

From what i can tell it released in japan on ps4 on 2 Oct. so i give it two weeks to a month from that date

in other kemco news they just announced citzens unite, which is both  of earth and citizens of space. This new version will have areas that influence both games. This one is due out Jan 2021.

https://www.kemco-games.com/global/pr/cuexs_ps_sw_st_20201009.html

Edited by kingofbattle8174

• 3 weeks later...
On 5.10.2020 at 2:53 PM, starcrunch061 said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say. This game is the sequel to Dragon Sinker, which was an easy game (15-20 hour plat; I wrote the guide for it so you can see my full thoughts on that one). I haven't played Dragon Lapis, but given Kemco's track record, this too will be a 15-20 hour plat, with much of the same work needed.

cant beat enah yet. 

• 6 months later...
On 5.10.2020 at 2:53 PM, starcrunch061 said:

have you play yet? its easy?