Question about Synching old games

3 minutes ago, zenovka said:

I believe you shouldnt be penalized for syncing when you want , but 8 years is a bit much, a very bunch . To me imo that would  be hacking 100% and sloppy hacking at that 

So if a game was from 2012, and all the other games were from 2020 around it, I am just trying to see if I understand this.

If this is legit, would this mean the person had a vita with the game completed for 8 years and then decided to finally sync it in 2020?  It would seem like a strange thing to do if it wasn't a hack right?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, literal_octopus4 said:

So if a game was from 2012, and all the other games were from 2020 around it, I am just trying to see if I understand this.

If this is legit, would this mean the person had a vita with the game completed for 8 years and then decided to finally sync it in 2020?  It would seem like a strange thing to do if it wasn't a hack right?

You are correct. While it being legit is not unheard of, it's fairly rare. Leaving a game unsynced for so long more often than not denotes sloppy hacking

2 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

You are correct. While it being legit is not unheard of, it's fairly rare. Leaving a game unsynced for so long more often than not denotes sloppy hacking

Yeah it seems close to the month of the surrounding games so maybe they forgot to change the year or something?

You mentioned there are cases of it being legit, so is the only example is they had a vita for 8 years and finally chose to sync it in 2020? Or would their be any other explanations

37 minutes ago, literal_octopus4 said:

Yeah it seems close to the month of the surrounding games so maybe they forgot to change the year or something?

You mentioned there are cases of it being legit, so is the only example is they had a vita for 8 years and finally chose to sync it in 2020? Or would their be any other explanations

Maybe he's just firing up that vita while time traveling 

1 hour ago, literal_octopus4 said:

I was looking at someone's profile and it seems they synched a game that is from 8 years ago in the past few months, is this okay or does the site think this kind of thing would be hacking since it is so old?

These questions should be directed at the Cheater Removers as the final decision makers in these scenarios, not posted in a thread.