Chandler_Forrest

Chandler_Forrest's Dispute

10 posts in this topic

Chandler_Forrest

Grand Theft Auto IV
The last DLC trophies were popped from a hacked lobby. All main game trophies are legit. I didn't go into the lobby intentionally.

Call of Duty: World at War
All trophies were popped from a hacked lobby. Didn't go into the lobby intentionally.

Call of Duty Classic
This should be flagged. I had saves ripped from NextGenUpdate.

Shadow of the Colossus
This should be flagged. I had saves ripped from NextGenUpdate. I don't even have the platinum for this...so I'm kind of salty that I'm flagged for this. I wouldn't even be taking someone's spot on the leaderboard.<br /> <br /> Side note....I don't think there should be bans on ALL LEADERBOARDS because of some save edits/hacked lobbies I got into when I was 13. I worked my ass off for the Bloodborne Platinum, and I'm planning to do the same for Demon's Souls remastered. Makes me so sad that I can't see my leaderboard rank on there.

By the rules of the site, you'd need to hide all these games. But since it's more than 3 I don't think there's any chance for you to get back on the leader boards. So it doesn't really matter if you hide them or not.

At least you are honest - that's appreciated.

1 hour ago, Chandler_Forrest said:

Chandler_Forrest

I'm planning to do the same for Demon's Souls remastered. Makes me so sad that I can't see my leaderboard rank on there.

If you do care about Leaderboards I seriously recommend you to start a fresh account, since this one will be removed from all of them, with no chance for return
(according to the site rules).

Can trophies including dlc ones be popped by a hacker for World at war? Same with trophies for GTA IV I know theres hacked lobbies but not sure if they can pop trophies.

GTA4 is not from hacked lobby, but rather you running mods yourself, and you can thank yourself for having too many when it comes to WaW.

Hi,

This is in reference to my dispute. I thought it got lost in the void - no idea it made a forum post.

Looking back at the GTA IV trophies, I think I did use a hacked save for the DLC. I was just going off of what was on the top of my head. Though I'm not sure.

World at War I'm still not sure. I'm pretty sure it was a hacked lobby. There was no way I could've loaded all the saves and completed even the DLC in 44 minutes. I believe it was a challenge lobby that unlocked everything.

I haven't played PlayStation games for a long time, but now that I've got a PS5 and about to go trophy hunting again...it would be really nice to see some of my hard work on the leaderboards. I had to make a new account just for the new Demon's Souls remake! https://psnprofiles.com/chan4est_. I still have time to get on the leaderboards on my main account!

I totally understand why there should be cheater removal, but I honestly feel like it far too strict for people who didn't have mal-intent. I didn't use those saves to show that I was better than someone else in the world (like on the leaderboards), but simply to have the platinum/100% on a game that I liked or show to my inner circle of 5 friends how 'hardcore I was'. I remember us being in amazement when we saw the trophy saves working.

All of this happened 7+ ago. A lot of stuff has happened within 7 years. I graduated high school, graduated from college, had family members pass away, got a job, and a SO that I both love - essentially, I became an adult. People change. Imagine doing something 7 years ago...when you were a teenager and getting punished for it later. It absolutely sucks.

I turned on my PS3 and hid the trophy sets I am flagged for. I'd really appreciate it if I was able to get an exception and be able to show up on the leaderboards once again. I don't like the idea of using an alt account to show up on the leaderboards for games I love. It's really cool to say "yeah...I'm #7 in the world for Demon's Souls Platinum and #40 in Bloodborne".

Please consider it.

Thank you,

Chan

Edited by Chandler_Forrest

I killed someone 10 years ago. Why am I being arrested now? I am adult.

Edited by Reinachii-

You can get back on the leaderboards, by starting a fresh account and working from that, there's no way this'll get lifted, this account is gone.

3 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

I killed someone 10 years ago. Why am I being arrested now? I am adult.

Dude, are you serious? Using some pre-made saves on a PS3 to get trophies when you are a teenager != murder. Not even close. That type of logic is absolutely toxic. Please don't compare me or anyone to a murdered.

3 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

You can get back on the leaderboards, by starting a fresh account and working from that, there's no way this'll get lifted, this account is gone.

That is unfair. At least ban me from PS3 trophies or just those leaderboards? I do not understand the logic of 'you cheated on these games' = 'you are a cheater forever'. It makes me feel hopeless.

Edited by Chandler_Forrest