Help with two quest

MynraVJ

I too need some assistance with putting out five fires with water. I feel like I’m replaying a lot of dungeons trying to figure it out and getting absolutely nowhere with it. I’m sure it’s a simple solution and I’m overlooking it.

In regards to the walking the dog one, go to any dungeon and you’ll see the dog at the very beginning of the level. Simply stand beside her, press triangle and you’ll be tethered to it. She’ll slow you down considerably but take her to the third floor of any dungeon and you’ll complete the task.

Edit: Finally figured it out. In Winkydink, break open the fire extinguisher cases. Some of them are actually fire starters. Use it to light items on fire, then switch to your extinguisher and put them out.

Edited by WhosBroden16

For the extinguish five fires task, you can use a watergun on five torches in Winkydink. Means you can be considerably less stressed than trying it in combat.

For when you do the task with Eclaire, I'd pin the skill to move/attack faster to try and cancel out the effect she has of slowing you down. When you find other skills in the dungeon, emphasise long-range combat so you can try to keep enemies away from you so the danger of lugging Eclaire around is minimised.

On 10/5/2020 at 0:35 PM, PhillXVII said:

Hello.

Is there a reliable method to get bricked phones for the Kara Quest?

Bricked phones appear if you leave a room without picking up an app. So, if you leave an app behind that you don't want to carry, go back into the room and you'll be able to pick up a bricked phone.