ItsAlwaysSunnyyy

Are trophies still bugged?

8 posts in this topic

I read that Deep Silver was aware of the glitch that carried over from the PS3 days and patched it post PS4 release but I wasn't able to find any confirmation that the glitches have actually been addressed. Does anyone know for sure if the trophy glitch is gone? 

I played it on release and didn't experience any trophy glitches.

The problems have been fixed for the vast majority of people as of the latest patch but a small sub-set of players are still having issues so backup your save before the point where a trophy is supposed to pop, then restore it if anything goes wrong. 

Playing this now on the PS5 in Jan 2021. Yup it's still bugged. Story progression trophies that are supposed to be unmissable didn't unlock for me. Came here looking for advice. Turns out rest mode is the cause, which I did put my PS5 into.

I've encountered an issue in coop with a buddy on PS4. Our gang operations are stuck at 30/32 with none left on the map. We have beat the story, all collectibles, activities and property/shops purchased and I have 100% in game stat on the save file.

That being said, I still haven't finished my assassinations, vehicle thefts and challenges so haven't *truly* cleared everything. My hope is that once I've done all of that I will be OK but I'm not holding out much hope.

A second playthrough seeming likely for me at this point.

On 12.1.2021 at 2:20 PM, whassupbun said:

Playing this now on the PS5 in Jan 2021. Yup it's still bugged. Story progression trophies that are supposed to be unmissable didn't unlock for me. Came here looking for advice. Turns out rest mode is the cause, which I did put my PS5 into.

I know this is random but.. Which region is your trophy list for the game in? I am trying to figure out whether the Hong Kong version of the game, gets the NA or EU trophy list.

1 hour ago, JonHills345 said:

I know this is random but.. Which region is your trophy list for the game in? I am trying to figure out whether the Hong Kong version of the game, gets the NA or EU trophy list.

I bought the game from Hong Kong PSN when it was half price over the New Year. This site is saying it's the European version.

1 hour ago, whassupbun said:

I bought the game from Hong Kong PSN when it was half price over the New Year. This site is saying it's the European version.

Okay, thank you.