Completing Regions - Lowering Threat Level to 0

Darkwaxer

So going for Plat and enjoying the game so far. On about 1200/2000 for Dividend, done the glitch container fine, at 31/191 (67) Scavenger locations.. plodding along nicely after a week of so starting it and haven't been dumped yet by the GF. Where do you guys stand on completing the regions? I was looking to get the flames for the Magnus but I have to rid Balefire of all threat. I've been trying to keep threat above 2 in that region and (at 3 in GutGash and barely started Pinkeye). I've heard it's best to keep the threat there for the challenges. Are the flames something I should skip?

I'm hoping to get Up To The Challenge before the middle of October as I have died a couple of times, and at one point I destroyed a Gang Sign with a sniper shot but the base didn't register it until I got inside it (showed 0 initially) and I'm a bit worried I might get done by another glitch like many have. There are so many requirements for this trophy to hard to figure out if I'm already in trouble lol.

15 minutes ago, Cobbsquatch said:

Do the challenges first, before lowering the threat level, strongholds and convoys. Or ya gonna end up driving around for hours to find 1 car and challenges will take forever.

Not really.
No idea why you're writing something so wrong.

Just save the convoys in Pink Eyes territory, for the "Stick It To Ya" challenge.
Everything else is easily done. You can drive out from the strongholds with all enemy cars, then spawn Magnum Opus and destroy them. The races also make destroying specific enemies very easy, and there are numerous fixed spawns for enemy vehicles around the map.

• Like 4

I lowered the Threat in all Regions to 0 and after that there are driving enough enemies through the Areas. I just did the "Like a Cactus" (Stickittoya in english) before that, the rest I'll do now. The Races are a good Farming Method too.

Edited by Sikutai