Soldatenoberboss

Soldatenoberboss' Dispute

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Soldatenoberboss

Grand Theft Auto V
The trophy autopopped on the ps4 version. I received the rank properly on ps3 and transfered my character with all the proper stats over to PS4. Please help me out with this. I did not cheat in any way. Thanks.

Edited by Soldatenoberboss

Dont you have to create a new character to pop the introduction trophy is you've transferred a character? How did the trophy before that pop only seconds then?  

Posted (edited)

Um, no? Did this way back when character transfer was still a thing. And entered GTA Online as fast as possibIe AFTER the introduction of the singleplayer. I actually got reported for achieving level for this. played the tutorial and loaded up GTA online then. I got actually this as a reason for being reported: 

Reason: It is impossible to reach level 100 first and 8 minutes later to reach level 50. It is even impossible to climb 100 levels in GTA online in just 5 minutes.

Posted (edited)

Yes but when you character transfer you dont get the complete the introduction trophy you have to make a second character to get it, but with how close that time is too other ones it doesnt seem right. 

Also can you post the reason for the flag.

Edited by Surgical_Assault

Posted (edited)

Reason: It is impossible to reach level 100 first and 8 minutes later to reach level 50. It is even impossible to climb 100 levels in GTA online in just 5 minutes.

basically got flagged for fast achieving, but ALL I did was the 100% legal character transfer. 

Looking at it, it does look weird how the level 25 trophy popped 5 minutes prior to the level 50/100 trophy. But their claim of is it even possible to get level 100 in 5 minutes is a bit lackluster, maybe they didnt know about character transfer? 

Posted (edited)

That's exactly what I mean! I mean, I wasn't on PSN Profiles for a while, and now I got this flag. the person who flagged me - like you said - probably did not know about the character transfer and autopoppong trophies back then. Also, some singleplayer trophies ALSO naturally autopopped because of this. Nothing wrong on my side.  That was way back in 2017. 

Edit: Also, If I remember correctly, there was a little delay in getting the Rank 100 Trophy to autopop after transfer. And others talked about that, too. I had to play a very short match of DM or something like that in GTA Online for that to trigger. My memory is a bit foggy, though. After all, I did this in February 2017. Please kindly lift that flag. I honestly did not do anything to deserve it.

Mine popped almost identically. This shouldn't have been flagged.

Welcome back to the leaderboards.