In a place of PSNP...

Quixotesque

Hi everyone! Achievement hunter for several years on my computer and I recently bought a PS4Pro. I knew about this forum and I would love to be a part of it.

I would like to do a proper introduction to the site and the forum. I would try to do it in a FAQ mode. Here I go:

ID: As you can see, my ID is Quixotesque. The idea of the name comes from a mixture of several stuff: the craziness / wisdom behind the character, its spanish origin and the love for chivalric ideals and medieval stories seemed to me a perfect fit for me and my gaming persona. About the bear, well, it has always been something like my spiritual animal in many aspects. ?

About me: I was born in 1992, being the SNES my 1st contact with videogames in general. I could be consider an "old gamer" somehow. I always had PS until my FAT PS3 failed ( infamous yellow light of dead) and I switched to PC. Despite that, I was always a console gamer at heart?

This pandemic crisis gave me time and I decided to buy a PS. After a 1st "proof" account, I created this one.

Games: My idea with this profile is to plat all those games that I loved on PC, as well as those exclusives and PS games that can attract me. I always tried to go for 100% on Steam, so here it will be no different. I love those games that provide the player with a great immersion (atmosphere, lore, characters...) as I see gaming as a great way of relaxing and evading from the problems of a real-life grown-up. Thus, I would say that RPGs and ARPGs are my favorite ones, specially if they are settled in Medieval times (Suggestions are always welcomed :) )

What do I seek on PSNP: I knew about this page for several years, as it was one of the sources for achievement guides. I do not know many people to talk about videogames, as my real friends dont like them ( except for FIFA and CODs ( ugh.. ?)  so here I expect to find a community where I can meet people to discuss about games, news and this kind of stuff. Feel free to add me on the PSN :D 

Thank you for reading this whole introduction and make it this far. Sorry if any mistakes were made ( English is not my 1st language) and, once again, greetings and see you around! ?

• Like 1

Thank you for your answers. I am looking forward to play all those exclusives that might interest my gaming style, as well as plat some of my favs :D 

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome, I think your English is pretty good btw!

Anyways, welcome to the club! Make sure to grab those exclusives though. Sounds like you missed a lot of good games.

Love your avatar btw ? . Undertale was such an amazing game that I completed in the computer. I am sure that I will replay and plat in the PS 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Quixotesque said:

Thank you for your answers. I am looking forward to play all those exclusives that might interest my gaming style, as well as plat some of my favs :D 

Love your avatar btw 1f44c.png . Undertale was such an amazing game that I completed in the computer. I am sure that I will replay and plat in the PS 

Thank you! I finished the game a couple of months ago and it blew me away.

Sans is such an interesting character because he seems like such a laid back kind of guy who likes to make stupid jokes, but then you have some conversations with him and confront him at the end that just adds a whole layer of depth to him. The story about talking to the person behind the door and making the promise to not kill humans gave me goosebumps.

Played the game completely blind and got the Papyrus ending which was pretty funny. It's a game I could definitely see myself going back to for pacifists and genocide runs. Oh, and that music... ♥️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Thank you! I finished the game a couple of months ago and it blew me away.

Sans is such an interesting character because he seems like such a laid back kind of guy who likes to make stupid jokes, but then you have some conversations with him and confront him at the end that just adds a whole layer of depth to him. The story about talking to the person behind the door and making the promise to not kill humans gave me goosebumps.

Played the game completely blind and got the Papyrus ending which was pretty funny. It's a game I could definitely see myself going back to for pacifists and genocide runs. Oh, and that music... 2665.png

Oh man... that music was on my headphones for several months ? . What a gem!

• Like 1