All Together Now - Trophy

Hedgito

It's come to my understanding that the daily quest need for the trophy isn't in the rotation. I sent a bug report to Epic and there response was I had already done the quest back in 2018. Just never received the trophy. They said let their QA team know about it. None I believe we pester epic in fixing their premium game let it reddit/QA Team/ Submitting bug reports. This has become the plat stopper for a few. If you do get this as of recent please drop a comment off letting the rest of us know that the quest is still there.It's come to my understanding that the daily quest needed for the trophy isn't in the quest rotation. I sent a bug report to Epic and their response was I had already done the quest back in 2018, just never received the trophy. They said let their QA team know about it. I believe we pester epic to fix their premium game by through twitter/reddit/QA Team/ Submitting bug reports. This has become the plat stopper for a few.

If you did get this recently, please drop a comment off letting the rest of us know that the quest still can be achieved.

Actually this is probably the worst daily to ever get.  I started back in early 2018 of march on my first account and then made a new account at the end of 2018.  The problem I have had is that it took me 5 months to beat all the game.  Then when I started working on the trophies I was able to knock out almost all of them.  Then I ran into this daily never showing up.  I have been back for 3 months now since I returned on June 2020.  After 3 months of grinding an doing like over 90 daily quests all while replacing each one each time i didn't get the right daily i still have yet to find that quest.

Also I only play on the PC with my ps4 account linked to my epic games.  so all my trophies transfer over.  However I've ran into other players who mentioned getting the daily quest while only playing on the PlayStation not the pc.  I'm wondering is it only available on the ps4 or xbox just not pc?  However i don't think that matters.

Edited by RyuWolves
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RyuWolves said:

Actually this is probably the worst daily to ever get.  I started back in early 2018 of march on my first account and then made a new account at the end of 2018.  The problem I have had is that it took me 5 months to beat all the game.  Then when I started working on the trophies I was able to knock out almost all of them.  Then I ran into this daily never showing up.  I have been back for 3 months now since I returned on June 2020.  After 3 months of grinding an doing like over 90 daily quests all while replacing each one each time i didn't get the right daily i still have yet to find that quest.

Also I only play on the PC with my ps4 account linked to my epic games.  so all my trophies transfer over.  However I've ran into other players who mentioned getting the daily quest while only playing on the PlayStation not the pc.  I'm wondering is it only available on the ps4 or xbox just not pc?  However i don't think that matters.

I haven't seen it in months and I'm playing on PSN exclusively. I believe they screwed something with one of the patches and nobody is talking about it. 

Well i don't believe that to be the case.  The last known person who got this achievement showed up on the list "12th Sep 2020 All Together Now".  So i am very sure its out there.  After reading over many different forum posts from different sites.  People have mentioned its so incredibly hard to find that sometimes you may only get 1-3 of them per year.  So if that's the case i will just have to keep getting on for another 6-9 months to find out.  All i know is that i seen it back on my old account which i never did dailies on.  so i know it was possible back in 2018 to get it.  However since i been playing from 2018 Nov to 2019 Nov, and now June 2020 to OCT 5th 2020 i still have never gotten that daily and I've done probably about 200 daily's so far.

6 hours ago, RyuWolves said:

Well i don't believe that to be the case.  The last known person who got this achievement showed up on the list "12th Sep 2020 All Together Now".  So i am very sure its out there.  After reading over many different forum posts from different sites.  People have mentioned its so incredibly hard to find that sometimes you may only get 1-3 of them per year.  So if that's the case i will just have to keep getting on for another 6-9 months to find out.  All i know is that i seen it back on my old account which i never did dailies on.  so i know it was possible back in 2018 to get it.  However since i been playing from 2018 Nov to 2019 Nov, and now June 2020 to OCT 5th 2020 i still have never gotten that daily and I've done probably about 200 daily's so far.

People getting the trophy recently doesn't necessarily mean they got the quest recently. Maybe they had it for a while.. 

19 minutes ago, BDevil9 said:

People getting the trophy recently doesn't necessarily mean they got the quest recently. Maybe they had it for a while.. 

Exactly, and by the looks of most of the recent earners trophy lists they seem to be people returning after a long period of time or else people who have started the game pretty recently. I’ve 550+ days logged in, replacing a daily quest almost every day and I’ve only ever seen this quest once back in 2018.

I tried contracting support about it twice  but they were absolutely useless, telling me to submit a bug report even though I said in my message to them that I can’t send a bug report about something that isn’t there..

• Like 3

I started playing on February 2 (2020) and got All Together Now on February 24 according to my trophy list. Saw it a couple of times during spring.

At some point it disappeared from rotation, I believe I haven't seen it since summer. Might be it disappeared after patch 13.20 which ended early access and broke all the trophies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 11:49 AM, Hedgito said:

It's come to my understanding that the daily quest need for the trophy isn't in the rotation. I sent a bug report to Epic and there response was I had already done the quest back in 2018. Just never received the trophy. They said let their QA team know about it. None I believe we pester epic in fixing their premium game let it reddit/QA Team/ Submitting bug reports. This has become the plat stopper for a few. If you do get this as of recent please drop a comment off letting the rest of us know that the quest is still there.It's come to my understanding that the daily quest needed for the trophy isn't in the quest rotation. I sent a bug report to Epic and their response was I had already done the quest back in 2018, just never received the trophy. They said let their QA team know about it. I believe we pester epic to fix their premium game by through twitter/reddit/QA Team/ Submitting bug reports. This has become the plat stopper for a few.

If you did get this recently, please drop a comment off letting the rest of us know that the quest still can be achieved.

https://gyazo.com/9ea997d9bcdddca52f4b484ec8cba0bb

• Like 1