Best tip for the "hard get theres"

18 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Do bullring first!!!!!

Dont be like me and do them all and leave bullring until last. After 5 hours on this i am seriously losing my mind. 

Thanks for listening

Well, I'll disagree, because bullring is really hard indeed and, in the other tracks you will improve your skills for it. Going for it first I think will turn it even harder. BUT that's me. 

If you still need i recommend see the maka's guides video. His strat helped me a lot in this track.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thalles_63 said:

Well, I'll disagree, because bullring is really hard indeed and, in the other tracks you will improve your skills for it. Going for it first I think will turn it even harder. BUT that's me. 

If you still need i recommend see the maka's guides video. His strat helped me a lot in this track.

I see what you mean but what a waste of time doing all the others and getting stuck on bullring. 

At least if you do bullring first and get stuck its easier to give up lol

I used makas guides for most of them but i didnt like his strat on bullring. Powerpys was alot better imo

I also used the powerpyx method but that part where he manuals to the rail plat gap was realy tough (maintaining speed, manual and grind balance). I ended up using the outer ramp to revert to the rail (no manual needed after the revert),  this was easier for me.

If you practise enough you will get it. 

For me school2 was way tougher. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, YosemiteSam74 said:

I also used the powerpyx method but that part where he manuals to the rail plat gap was realy tough (maintaining speed, manual and grind balance). I ended up using the outer ramp to revert to the rail (no manual needed after the revert),  this was easier for me.

If you practise enough you will get it. 

For me school2 was way tougher. 

School 2 probs took me longer but bullring was more frustrating for me. Agree with the method you mentioned. You will pick up more speed as well