[VIDEO] Vampyr Platinum Walkthrough in 07:30:01 hours

Optinooby

is it a big issue if my parabellum doesn't have the final firepower upgrade? i've been following the guide, and looting more than the guide, yet i'm 1 rivet shy of the upgrade. i think it was towards the end of part 5, i died against that aoe poison mini boss by accident and i think that rivet didn't save. i went back and all spots were looted. 

22 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Try again, you assign Mace to Main weapon and for Off hand Sword/machete/saw in one slot (Square) and Liston knife in the other (Triangle), you swap from Main to Off weapon with D-pad: Left-Right

Edit: Check Video #2 42:25

thank you. missed that on the first watch! cheers

Edited by ImStylinOnYaBro
  • Like 1

On 2020-10-11 at 1:54 PM, Optinooby said:

That's it, the walkthrough is complete, the final video/platinum time is 07:30:00 so fairly quick, if somebody was to PURELY speedrun this you could probably cut off an hr or 2. Just going to upload a FULL vid as an extra for any1 that likes full game videos!!

Hope it helps every1 xD

Hey I forgot my YouTube password but just wanted to say I have been using your guide and it’s definitely a time saver. Definitely going to take me double your tint have to watch bits then pause but definitely faster then doing it all of scratch.  I’m going to be checking out the other things on your channel. 

• 3 weeks later...

For anybody thinking of playing Vampyr, Optinooby's guide and is great couldn't recommend it more. Everything is clear and he knows the game inside and out explaining the reasons for doing each action. Watched your 5K subs video recently and honestly really enjoy your commentary on the game.

Edited by jamo_kergozou

2 hours ago, jamo_kergozou said:

For anybody thinking of playing Vampyr, Optinooby's guide and is great couldn't recommend it more. Everything is clear and he knows the game inside and out explaining the reasons for doing each action. Watched your 5K subs video recently and honestly really enjoy your commentary on the game.

Hiya m8, thanks appreciate it, especially taking time to watch the 5k vid xD

If you care to know off future guides, im trying to incorporate Trophy Guide + Roadmap, Expert tips etc videos as i did with Hollow Knight recently, I already have a text guide here and a video walkthrough for that, but yea my possible upcoming stuff in the next mth or so are these;

Shadow of War

Resident Evil 5

Demon Souls

God of War

Cyberpunk

Platinum walkthroughs for all those along with some extra stuff perhaps ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 6:56 PM, Optinooby said:

Hey everyone, Free on PSplus Oct 2020 and it's on PSNow so thought I would have a dabble see if it's any good and whether a optimal guide will save much time!! (8 parts in total clocking in at approx a 07:30:00 hrs platinum time)

I'll explain everything along the way, ONLY neccessary stuff is collected/done and cutscenes/dialogue is skipped where possible, so the hope is that you can follow this but not be spoiled too much and then experience it for yourself.

Things will be explained so you will know what you can/can't do along the way and we will be keeping things fast but also easy, enjoy ;)

Excellent guide, thanks very much for taking the time to create it. It definitely helped me to avoid any unwanted outcomes while still enjoying the game and being able to do things in my own way.

• Like 1