hardest platinum to achieve

GARODAN

9 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Crypt Of The Necrodancer.

Legend. Apparently Crash Bandicoot 4 has the same difficulty: 10/10 ?

For me it’s Trackmania Turbo. But I suck at racing games.

• Like 3

Crypt of the Necrodancer for sure, just look at the number of platinum achievers between Necrodancer, Wolfenstein 2 and Super Meat Boy and then look at the game owners ratio (also considering Super Meat Boy is super cheap and a lot of people got it for free, including myself)
You get the idea.

Edited by Asph1
  • Like 1

There's a few that I've given up on or refuse to even pursue because they are either very hard or I just don't think the time commitment is a good investment. I'd say White Knight Chronicles and Star Ocean The Last Hope. They are just huge time commitments, not to mention many of the battle trophies for SO have ridiculously strict requirements that to me it just isn't fun. Would be easier mentally if the characters in the game were somewhat likeable, which adds to the nope factor for me.

I don't really think any of the games I've a plat for are particularly hard, more like grindy. Yakuza Kiwami  was pretty challenging tho.

As for the one I've given up on it must be UFC3. That legend mode is freaking ridiculous I just can't. I sure could do the grind to lvl 150 or whatever but what's the point if I can't beat it on legend?

Edited by Herbset
Can't spell
  • Like 2