Simo-svk

Division 3 in Volta Squads

380 posts in this topic

There is also a division trophy from Volta in Fifa 21. Did anyone finished 5 placement matches ? How many wins from 5 matches is need to reach division 3 in Volta ?

 

Thanks for any info.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in division 5 now with 1-2-2 record. Someone write me, he reach div 3 with 4 wins.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020/10/5 at 4:10 PM, Simo-svk said:

I am in division 5 now with 1-2-2 record. Someone write me, he reach div 3 with 4 wins.

 

Icic, thanks~

Edited by TheVengeance1231
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the Volta division 3 trophy, very happy~

Edited by TheVengeance1231
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m at div 6 right now ..

how do I know how much I need to get div 5 I don’t see any progress for this 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just tried playing 3 matches. First match I got a L for leaving the lobby before the game because it was taking forever to load. Second and third match I got kicked out before it even started. 3L's without playing volta once :DDDD

 

Edit: Got another L because i went to squad management during a match search. So a tip for this is to just leave your controller alone while searching for a match, and even then you might get kicked out for no reason and get placed into division 6

Edited by Kullblikk
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Painful. The one year I actually managed FUT Div 4 they spring this Volta div rubbish :(

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

r.i.p platinum...really I lost 4 out of 5 placement games and 3 from nowhere. I played and lost a game against duo when playing solo mode. I'm in division 6 right now and it seems to be impossible to do now. Can't prepare game message every time I search for a game. Somehow I found working game 2 times then got disconnected haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

1 or 2 tips : play volta story mode and solo match before division! your squad will be amazing with 90 gen for all of your team with Mbappé,

put matchmaking preferences on "solo" in order to avoid playing against a team!

and 4 wins in 5 placement match sends you directly to division 3.

Good luck to all

Edited by unCorey
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you please confirm if you can still join a match? After patch 1.03 i could join just 1 match and all the other i had connection error before joining and i had all placement matches a loss

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, unCorey said:

Hi,

1 or 2 tips : play volta story mode and solo match before division! your squad will be amazing with 90 gen for all of your team with Mbappé,

put matchmaking preferences on "solo" in order to avoid playing against a team!

and 4 wins in 5 placement match sends you directly to division 3.

Good luck to all

Please unCorey if you can help

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RJSSR said:

Please unCorey if you can help

i don't know sorry.. i've only played alone

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Impossible to get, when the game won't let you play matches and at the same time rewards you a loss each time.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, valomek said:

Impossible to get, when the game won't let you play matches and at the same time rewards you a loss each time.

I hope they reset servers because this is a big mess and we are not guilty

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup it is currently very buggy. I have been given 30 losses and I've only played 5 games. Now for the last 30 hours or so I cannot enter a match at all. Hope they fix it very soon... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not touching the volta placement until its confirmed fixed

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve not even had the chance at playing placement matches. I jumped into drop-in straight away for the trophy and apparently i’ve played more games than I actually have. I’m also in division 6 don’t know how. It keeps coming up a lot unable to start game and things like that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If delete a character, will calibration be available again?

Has anyone checked it ??

 

Ohh.No, can only reset the Debut

Edited by s-cyrax
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2020 at 0:14 PM, s-cyrax said:

If delete a character, will calibration be available again?

Has anyone checked it ??

 

Ohh.No, can only reset the Debut

Isn't this progress tied to local save on system storage ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hayate188 said:

 

Online save(((

Edited by s-cyrax
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, s-cyrax said:

Online save(((

well, then i guess this year shit will be this division 3 stuff

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2020 at 0:16 PM, RJSSR said:

I hope they reset servers because this is a big mess and we are not guilty

I hope so, because atm I can't do anything

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won 4 games got a random loss and got disconnected at last game went to div 6 what a shitty game is this wow ea you fucked up

Guys event ends in 147 hours these are events so in 147 hours the event ends and we can play the kwalification matches again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

I won 4 games got a random loss and got disconnected at last game went to div 6 what a shitty game is this wow ea you fucked up

Guys event ends in 147 hours these are events so in 147 hours the event ends and we can play the kwalification matches again

i had same issue, random disconnect on last match and then div6. Are you sure about these event stuff ? 

 

Edited by Hayate188
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.