Division 3 in Volta Squads

Simo-svk

I just tried playing 3 matches. First match I got a L for leaving the lobby before the game because it was taking forever to load. Second and third match I got kicked out before it even started. 3L's without playing volta once :DDDD

Edit: Got another L because i went to squad management during a match search. So a tip for this is to just leave your controller alone while searching for a match, and even then you might get kicked out for no reason and get placed into division 6

Edited by Kullblikk
  • Like 1

r.i.p platinum...really I lost 4 out of 5 placement games and 3 from nowhere. I played and lost a game against duo when playing solo mode. I'm in division 6 right now and it seems to be impossible to do now. Can't prepare game message every time I search for a game. Somehow I found working game 2 times then got disconnected haha

Hi,

1 or 2 tips : play volta story mode and solo match before division! your squad will be amazing with 90 gen for all of your team with Mbappé,

put matchmaking preferences on "solo" in order to avoid playing against a team!

and 4 wins in 5 placement match sends you directly to division 3.

Good luck to all

Edited by unCorey

21 minutes ago, unCorey said:

Hi,

1 or 2 tips : play volta story mode and solo match before division! your squad will be amazing with 90 gen for all of your team with Mbappé,

put matchmaking preferences on "solo" in order to avoid playing against a team!

and 4 wins in 5 placement match sends you directly to division 3.

Good luck to all

Please unCorey if you can help

1 hour ago, valomek said:

Impossible to get, when the game won't let you play matches and at the same time rewards you a loss each time.

I hope they reset servers because this is a big mess and we are not guilty

• Like 2

I’ve not even had the chance at playing placement matches. I jumped into drop-in straight away for the trophy and apparently i’ve played more games than I actually have. I’m also in division 6 don’t know how. It keeps coming up a lot unable to start game and things like that

5 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

I won 4 games got a random loss and got disconnected at last game went to div 6 what a shitty game is this wow ea you fucked up

Guys event ends in 147 hours these are events so in 147 hours the event ends and we can play the kwalification matches again

i had same issue, random disconnect on last match and then div6. Are you sure about these event stuff ? 

Edited by Hayate188