Division 3 in Volta Squads

Simo-svk

what a stupid gamemode. It is really sooo bad. I wouldn't mind grinding the base game where u have at least your fair amount of fun.

but this stupid fucking volta mode sucks so much dick omg.

I tend to not look at every trophy before playing a game.. well that will not happen to me with any FIFA game anymore.. i played the opening matches without knowing of the win glitch and here i am.

I don't mind the UT milestones being fucked up but this...

3-1-1 in the placement matches put me in Div4... Now my record is 30-3-14 and i’ve won 15 in a row now I think. I dont see a green arrow next to my division, but the Aura around Division 4 is green? Is this new? Is this the same as the green arrow? Maybe they patched it? Or do i still have to wait for a arrow? 

Offtopic: any news on the glitched 2 milestone FUT trophy, i completed 7 milestones now, still nothing..

Edited by DCS_RStyles046

My placements put me in Division 4 which were 2-2-2 and I got the green arrow next to "Division 4" after 23-1-0. Just have to wait for the event to end a week today.

On 15/12/2020 at 0:23 AM, LethalLuke1993 said:

Seen a lot of comments where people have insane records like 100-1-0.

Haven't played fifa since 19 so don't know about volta but is it easier to win games online in that mode. 

Hard to imagine having a record like that in an online mode ?

Volta isn't too bad. The trick to never lose is basically whenever you are losing and know you're going to lose you just close the application. That's why whenever you see people say they have ridiculous records like you've mentioned it's because of that. I think if you were to use the glitch during the placements and get 5 straight wins. I'm sure you could probably just go straight into it and never worry about it. Not sure if it works for that though.

Edited by Fox

On 16/12/2020 at 0:05 PM, DCS_RStyles046 said:

3-1-1 in the placement matches put me in Div4... Now my record is 30-3-14 and i’ve won 15 in a row now I think. I dont see a green arrow next to my division, but the Aura around Division 4 is green? Is this new? Is this the same as the green arrow? Maybe they patched it? Or do i still have to wait for a arrow? 

Offtopic: any news on the glitched 2 milestone FUT trophy, i completed 7 milestones now, still nothing..

To get the milestone trophy you need to complete two milestones without coming out of FUT. Best way is to get to one more game left on two different milestones and then complete them both in the same sitting without coming out of the FUT menu.

12 hours ago, JackTheJubbly- said:

To get the milestone trophy you need to complete two milestones without coming out of FUT. Best way is to get to one more game left on two different milestones and then complete them both in the same sitting without coming out of the FUT menu.

Thanks for the reply! I read this method indeed but there are also some reports that this method doesnt work with some players.. so i dont fully trust it haha! Do you know anything about the green aera around my division, is this the “new green arrow”?

Edited by DCS_RStyles046

I got the trophy!

1 match lost and won 4 from placement matches! I did it with drop-in matches if you have a decent partner it is easy I usually defended not to concede goals! The glitch works if you are about losing just close the app and restart the game.

Edited by csutka

On 19/12/2020 at 2:44 AM, DCS_RStyles046 said:

Thanks for the reply! I read this method indeed but there are also some reports that this method doesnt work with some players.. so i dont fully trust it haha! Do you know anything about the green aera around my division, is this the “new green arrow”?

The milestone way worked for me so that's the only advice I can give and unfortunately the green aura doesn't mean promotion it has to be an arrow, I had the green aura for a while and after going 22-0-0 yesterday I got my arrow, just got to keep grinding and do the close app glitch if you're going to lose so you don't get losses. Hope this helps mate!

On 21-12-2020 at 1:33 PM, JackTheJubbly- said:

The milestone way worked for me so that's the only advice I can give and unfortunately the green aura doesn't mean promotion it has to be an arrow, I had the green aura for a while and after going 22-0-0 yesterday I got my arrow, just got to keep grinding and do the close app glitch if you're going to lose so you don't get losses. Hope this helps mate!

I will try the milestone method thanks! Only have the free kick and one league milestone left.. Thanks for the heads up about the green aera around my division. Still no arrow here, im on 50 win 7 draws and 20 losses now. Did not know that the close app glitch was still working but thanks for confirming that! Guess im not getting promoted this week so i will use the close app glitch the next time!

• Like 1

On 21-12-2020 at 1:33 PM, JackTheJubbly- said:

Got the arrow mate! Yesterday i was able to play a couple of matches but i thought why should i still play, i dont get promoted within one day. But to become sure, i played one matches and directly got the arrow after my 55th win haha! Now only the milestone and 3 players volta match tropht for the plat

Edited by DCS_RStyles046

On 02/01/2021 at 2:51 AM, chrisy21 said:

Beat everyone by 5+ goals with 1 draw and I get placed in division 4?! What a joke of a game.

Same happened to me just now :/

But after only 1 win i got the green arrow so hopefully will be in div 3 in 3 days :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm in case anyone needs the confirmation, I had played 1 games when it was a buggy mess and lost and I thought I’d give the no-loss glitch a go. Today I won the next 4 drop-in matches leaving me with 4W 1L for the 5 placement matches and got put in Div 4. I have been playing drop in matches and closing the application anytime I had an unassailable deficit around 10/20 seconds to go. Sure enough, I did not receive losses for the games I closed application on and I currently have a green arrow (looking like a stereotypical stock market arrow, in a slanted “Z” or “N” shape) with a record after placement matches of 6-0-0. Event ends in 3 days so won’t be touching it till then and hopefully have a trophy to show for it.

Something strange happend to me today.

I played volta first when fifa came out, got into div 6 and didnt touch it until today. Today however I jumped in and got a notification that I was moved from div 6 to div 4. I have no idea why, I didnt play any games for the past couple of months.

I take it sure, but I would really like to know, why this happend.

The only mode I played was ultimate team, but I dont think it has something to do with it.

Just to let you know that it is as buggy as last year...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4.02.2021 at 3:55 AM, k1llmanXD said:

D-W-L-W-W in placements got me into division 4. I then went online for tips and discovered the close application trick to avoid recording losses. I had to achieve 9-0-0 in order to earn the green promotion arrow.

Can you explain exactly what you did bro ?