Division 3 in Volta Squads

Simo-svk

I promoted from 5 div to 4 div with record of 12-3-4. And now I have 20-1-6 at 4 div and yet no green arrow. Logic in this game mode is total bs. 

And thanks for the tip for closing game if losing. Have to try that in next event to get perfect record. Seems like 6 losses is too much?

Okay some update got the green arrow in 4 div with record 31-3-7.

Edited by tuddeee

• 4 weeks later...

From other forums, I found out it's nothing to do with your rank, but more your W ratio. So, I'd just quit matches previously for a quick 25 points if I was losing. But as I now know it's not your rank but the ratio. You're required at least a 52% win ratio. Once I found out you can quit matches via the PS button and close app, that won't record as a loss. I've just won my 46th game of 88 and my green line appeared.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-kS0WMsrgJ5OeCd21Yg9Sxa_7Hm94dNQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Rico3k

• 3 weeks later...

I just got this afwul trophy by only doing the placement matches. Got 5 wins and it put me in Div 3. 

Closing the application when your losing wont count towards your loss record. Just keep doing this until you win all 5 placement matches. 

Just a tip, do first the Volta debut and get your overall avatar to 90 trophy makes it easier to win your placement matches. 

Edited by Dmen070

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Returned to this trophy during the spring when Sony announced they close most FIFA PS4 servers this November.
Record in div. 5 was 4-1-8 but never saw an arrow. Still, 2 weeks ago I got promoted to div.4 .

Finally got the arrow this morning in div 4. Record 16-0-0 with use of the "quit to ps menu when losing" after reading a lot of guides. Now just waiting for the event reset later today and only need 1 more trophy