Division 3 in Volta Squads

Simo-svk

4 hours ago, Hayate188 said:

i had same issue, random disconnect on last match and then div6. Are you sure about these event stuff ? 

Yes I’m pretty sure that’s why you can’t rank up to the next division so guys don’t worry next Friday the event end and you can do the placement matches again btw I got like 20 losses because the matches were unable to start ??‍♂️ EA do something 

6 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

https://help.ea.com/en-nz/help/fifa/volta-football-squads/

go to this and go to division and ranks you’ll see it it’s an timed event so after every event you’ll play the placement matches again1f600.png

I don’t think you will play the placement matches again. The ranks they are talking about are pretty much the same as it is in FUT Rivals, where you earn points after each match and the more matches you play, the better rewards you get. You can get promoted at the start of a new division event and the promotion depends on how many wins and losses you have got in the last division event. You can read it here: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-volta-football-deep-dive#volta-squads

4 minutes ago, jonasmathiasen said:

I don’t think you will play the placement matches again. The ranks they are talking about are pretty much the same as it is in FUT Rivals, where you earn points after each match and the more matches you play, the better rewards you get. You can get promoted at the start of a new division event and the promotion depends on how many wins and losses you have got in the last division event. You can read it here: https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-21/news/pitch-notes-fifa-21-volta-football-deep-dive#volta-squads

Oh yeah I see that’s to bad man I got like 15 losses already because the servers are so bad al we can do know is wait untill they fix the servers and random losses if you search and it says unable to start you get a loss I’ve won like 10 games never lost any but got 15 losses?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ Ea do something

1 minute ago, Hayate188 said:

I played one match at division 6 and won the first game, it gave me 100 points. I guess 5 victories can promote and i guess its better put avatar on high overall, mine atm is 83...

Thats rank not youre division promote 

4 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Oh yeah I see that’s to bad man I got like 15 losses already because the servers are so bad al we can do know is wait untill they fix the servers and random losses if you search and it says unable to start you get a loss I’ve won like 10 games never lost any but got 15 losses?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ Ea do something

Thats rank not youre division promote 

Yeah, it’s really annoying. I haven’t played Volta Squads yet because I’ll wait until they have fixed it

1 minute ago, jonasmathiasen said:

Yeah, it’s really annoying. I haven’t played Volta Squads yet because I’ll wait until they have fixed it

Yeah but if they fix it will not be that hard I guess. I’m playing duo never lost a game and if we know how much wins is needed to promote that would also be nice to know.

13 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Yeah but if they fix it will not be that hard I guess. I’m playing duo never lost a game and if we know how much wins is needed to promote that would also be nice to know.

Ah, so you don't get promoted on wins maybe its a recalculation based on how many wins you had during event.

12 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Yes, it would be great if they gave us some information about that. I really hope the trophy isn’t too hard. I got the Division 4 in Rivals trophy yesterday and it was much easier than I expected

17 minutes ago, IchKummAusmOsten said:

sry for my bad English 1f629.png

but i won my 5 ranked matches and i'm in Division 2 1f60a.png

When i knew, I Lose a game, I close the Application and the Match doesn't count and you can try IT again... I think you only need 4 wins, for Division 3

Yes, but if there is a search error or the opponent leave , then you will be given a lose.

5 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Yep only the lucky people have this trophy now....

I can confirm 4 wins is not enough got placed in division 4 so upset ? also can someone explain how this works there are 5 ranks per division and after every event your either promoted or demoted. What does that mean? How many points do you need to get promoted? 

Edited by danrules123

1 hour ago, danrules123 said:

I can confirm 4 wins is not enough got placed in division 4 so upset 1f62d.png also can someone explain how this works there are 5 ranks per division and after every event your either promoted or demoted. What does that mean? How many points do you need to get promoted? 

I got this from the Volta Pitch notes:

"Each Division has a Matchmaking Ranking (MMR) range calculated by match history. Movement through the different Divisions is determined by an increase in wins/losses in a player’s match history during the active Division event, which is also indicated in the Squad Progress panel."

9 hours ago, uJamii said:

I got this from the Volta Pitch notes:

"Each Division has a Matchmaking Ranking (MMR) range calculated by match history. Movement through the different Divisions is determined by an increase in wins/losses in a player’s match history during the active Division event, which is also indicated in the Squad Progress panel."

Yea I read that so ranks doesn’t matter to go up divisions it’s basically your win to lose ratio. Any one have an idea of how many wins is enough to get promoted? 

The division event ends in like 30 hours from now and if you have enough wins you will go up. Does anyone know how many you need???? Can I delete my save and try the placement matches again? 

my record is 10-1-0 hopefully that’s enough to jump divisions idk 

Edited by danrules123