Division 3 in Volta Squads

Simo-svk

34 minutes ago, cffc8 said:

I read somewhere on the internet that this trophy can be won by playing co-op with someone who is already in 3DIV, is it true? Has anyone tested? Someone on DIV3 who wants to test.

I think it’s a rumour and doesn’t work. I’m in division 4 and even if I play with a friend in division 3 it will just go on my record of wins and loses that’s it. I’m happy to try it with you if I get promoted to division 3 tonight. I have a record of 10-1-0 so hopefully that’s enough to get promoted. For those saying you can t find a game neither can I. It takes me several searches before I finally get into one hence why I’ve only played 11 games post placement matches. So if you really want to play Volta just keep searching if not then wait until they fix it. 

• Like 1

Hi all. Just got promoted from division 4 to 3 and got the trophy now ?. When the event ends based on your win/loss ratio you will be promoted or demoted. I had a 10-1-0 record and I got promoted. I guess so long as you have a 2-1 ratio you will be promoted. Idk how many games is enough though. 

5 minutes ago, uJamii said:

I didn't get promoted and had 13-1-0 record, just stayed in the division I was placed in after placements were messed up for me.

that is so sad, especially because you will not know for the next 330 hours from now on if your next record will be enough or not. such an annoying trophy...

17 minutes ago, uJamii said:

I didn't get promoted and had 13-1-0 record, just stayed in the division I was placed in after placements were messed up for me.

Omg so sorry dude that’s so weird. Ok retract everything I said this trophy is just lame. I won 4 placement matches and on my last one didn’t try so hard and lost cause everyone said 4 wins was enough and ended up placing in division 4  This mode is so bad cause you have no idea how many wins is enough and have to wait a week to find out 

It's a total mess from ea, again. I'm still on div 6... There is nothing about, so we play, game do not work properly, loss after loss without even play the match. Besides the fact of wait an entire week to see blind progress.

Edited by Hayate188

6 minutes ago, Riszcky said:

Because he hadn't updated his psnp profile. Go have a look at his profile now 

hm. ok.

But I don’t understand, how you can play without defeat.
There is every error search = you lose.
I was looking for an opponent for 5 minutes. 20 lose))

Edited by s-cyrax

This trophy is just a pain. Ea dosent tell us how many wins we need compared to losses and we have to wait 2 weeks to see if we got enough. Also i think im pretty good at volta but i only got to play one placement match and others were losses cos unable to setup the match. if they dont fix it im going to give up this platinum.

7 hours ago, s-cyrax said:

hm. ok.

But I don’t understand, how you can play without defeat.
There is every error search = you lose.
I was looking for an opponent for 5 minutes. 20 lose))

Those losses are on you count ? I tried yesterday for 10 minutes and couldn't find a single match but I'm still 0-0-0 

5 hours ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

So only in 2 weeks we will know if we get up in the division ?? 
I’m at division 6 with 10-1-1 right now .. it’s should bring me to div 5 ?

That’s similar to what I had and I got promoted. But someone said they had 13-1-0 and didn’t so your just going to have to wait until the event ends in 2 weeks and find out I guess. I also have no idea if you can get promoted multiple divisions at a time. 
Idk why the rest of you guys are getting loses. I search for a game and if I can’t find one I just keep searching. Sometimes I find a game and get kicked out at the start but it never counts as a loss. 

20 minutes ago, davefabry said:

Does anyone knows for sure that the ranking is not the same like FUT? I mean, if you win games you get point if you lose games you lose points too?

anyway i’m looking for some help for the coop trophies (also help for Fifa 20 trophies proprio club, i just beed them to get platinum)... 

no it’s different. Promotion is calculated on your win/loss ratio. There’s no way to tell if you will be promoted or not like in division rivals. You just have to have a good win/loss ratio and hope after 2 weeks you get promoted 

• Like 1

On 15.10.2020 at 2:24 PM, cffc8 said:

I read somewhere on the internet that this trophy can be won by playing co-op with someone who is already in 3DIV, is it true? Has anyone tested? Someone on DIV3 who wants to test.

I heard from a lot of people they close the application before a loss and that the loss isnt counting that way ? Any one who can confirm or deny ? 

Does anybody that was promoted noticed an indicanting symbol near division ?

https://imgur.com/E5qMN3E

6 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

I heard from a lot of people they close the application before a loss and that the loss isnt counting that way ? Any one who can confirm or deny ? 

yeah, it doesn't count. I'm at 10-1-0 atm, today i'll try to win more 10

Edited by Hayate188

8 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

so u just press the playstation button and close application ? No disconnecting or so ? thanks mate

yeah, just close application and it doesnt count. i'll keep doing this this week to test and see how far i can go when event ends.

Played placement games in day one. 4 losses in menu, now I'm in Division 6.

Got 10:0:0 and I think will do 15:0:0 and be waiting for next event...

Unfortunately, I think they release patch one day and leaving without loss going to be impossible...

Edited by Kowal821