Division 3 in Volta Squads

Simo-svk

2 hours ago, pecior7 said:

I'm in 6th division now, made 20-0-0 today, no green arrow. I'm going to get 100-0-0 and hope it is possible to jump between divisions like 6 to 4, 6 to 3 etc.

I talked with ea community manger and ask him about it he said that you can’t jump between divisions it’s only one in event 

On 19.10.2020 at 10:07 PM, mabozi8 said:

I haven't ranked up yet, but i played a lot of games, and now i see the green row. I hope that i will rank when the season is over. I will attach a screenshot soon

xsPS0Gb_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

ok after I talked with some of EA manger I asked about that green row next to

the division he said that there isn’t connection for the next division it’s only says that you finished all of your particular group or challenge 

1 hour ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

ok after I talked with some of EA manger I asked about that green row next to

the division he said that there isn’t connection for the next division it’s only says that you finished all of your particular group or challenge 

So what is the mechanism of promotion?

Is there any rule introducing to the players?

9 hours ago, pecior7 said:

I'm in 6th division now, made 20-0-0 today, no green arrow. I'm going to get 100-0-0 and hope it is possible to jump between divisions like 6 to 4, 6 to 3 etc.

stop it, 20:0:0 should be enough if you are lucky. I'm staying on 12:1:0 ;) There is no need to grind more and spend more time in this stupid glitched gamemode

8 hours ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

No there is anything that show you will be promoted to the next division. 
for my understanding you just need a good win rate like 10/15-0 and you will be promoted 

They should explain why there are red arrows when someone is above div 6.... I guess that if this isn't a way to see about promotion why there are 2 options.

E5qMN3E.png

38 minutes ago, Hayate188 said:

They should explain why there are red arrows when someone is above div 6.... I guess that if this isn't a way to see about promotion why there are 2 options.

E5qMN3E.png

Ok that new for me I didn’t knew that there is a red mark too .. 

Your win rate are bad so you won’t be promoted to division 3 I think but we cannot know for sure if it’s says you will get down 

next week we’ll know what the signs mean 

1 minute ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

Ok that new for me I didn’t knew that there is a red mark too .. 

Your win rate are bad so you won’t be promoted to division 3 I think but we cannot know for sure if it’s says you will get down 

next week we’ll know what the signs mean 

that's not mine. I just found on twitch. atm i'm 27-1-0 on div6 and a green arrow. I hope EA don't figure about application close untill we all get this damm trophy.

1 hour ago, Hayate188 said:

that's not mine. I just found on twitch. atm i'm 27-1-0 on div6 and a green arrow. I hope EA don't figure about application close untill we all get this damm trophy.

Everytime you talk about it you are increasing chances, they know it...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

When the green arrow shows to you ? What was your win rate ? 

Green arrow appeared after this ratio 24 - 1 - 0. maybe its a calculation based on last event idk... they should clarify how to get a promotion its hard try to figure how it works.

Just now, Kowal821 said:

Someone said that he spoke with ea manager and he told him green arrows do not mean promotion. So can u please stop talking about it? Progression  system in volta is random right now and depending on luck

maybe the ea manager know less than us that are actually playing the game... Last event i had no arrows and nothing on promotions... There is no way to be a random progression, it would be actually no sense have a random progression based on win ratio.

5 hours ago, Kowal821 said:

Someone said that he spoke with ea manager and he told him green arrows do not mean promotion. So can u please stop talking about it? Progression  system in volta is random right now and depending on luck

I talked with him and it seems like he doesn’t know what he says. 
when I saw that is a red arrow to the showing down I figured out that it connects to the division. 
the ea manger that talked with me said it’s depends on the objectives and I finished them all and still didn’t get the green arrow, only after I won a few more games I got it so I believe now that the green and the red arrow marks says what division you’ll be at the end of the event 

6 hours ago, Hayate188 said:

maybe the ea manager know less than us that are actually playing the game... Last event i had no arrows and nothing on promotions... There is no way to be a random progression, it would be actually no sense have a random progression based on win ratio.

like you said it cannot be a random progression it’s depends on your win rate and the skill move you preform in the matches you win.