Time Attack No Flops

blondieFost85

Hoping someone might have the answer....what is the requirement to get the no flops trophy? Is it just to complete the levels with no flops or do you have to do it in the fastest time requirement as well?

I've done the first few levels with no flops but the no flops hour glass hasn't highlighted....any help would be much appreciated ?

• 4 weeks later...

I completed all levels without any flops and with three hourglasses except for 5-3! It’s practically impossible for me to finish within the time limit, let alone with 28 seconds left?!

Whatever task I try to do first, I never come close to the 28 second mark. I am doing these solo by the way, is this one only possible in coop?

20 hours ago, kapitein said:

I completed all levels without any flops and with three hourglasses except for 5-3! It’s practically impossible for me to finish within the time limit, let alone with 28 seconds left?!

Whatever task I try to do first, I never come close to the 28 second mark. I am doing these solo by the way, is this one only possible in coop?

I got the trophy by doing the 5-3 level in coop. It was really easy as the requirements dropped to 14 seconds and we finished with 26. So if you are struggling just do it with a friend (share play in my case).

• 2 weeks later...

5-3 and 5-4 are the only really hard ones. I was dreading the world 6 levels with the ghost, but they were super easy. We actually spent 7 hours trying to do 5-3, gave up, then tried again 3 days later and we got it under 30 minutes of playing.

If anyone needs tips on how to do 5-3 or 5-4, i'll post what I did with my partner. It's basically frantically and constantly doing something to bump the time up. Little things you can do to improve things is to throw items you need into the rooms before you go through the door. You can also make the door swing by clicking a couple of times on it (doesn't always work). The lava levels are a pain, because as soon as you touch it, you waste 2-3 seconds not being able to do anything.

Enjoyably frustrating game though!

• Like 1