can I carry progress from different NA to EU

Extratenzy

so I started playing on NA and I'm now like AR24 and I just realized I cant play with my EU friends since they downloaded the EU version of the game...

so if I download the EU version will my progress carry over from NA? :/

I dont wanna start over again to play with my friends it took me so long to get there.

I don't think so, you can't transfer your progress from PS4 to PC, iOs or android so I don't think you can do it to NA to EU. Try to see in the official website of Genshin Impact, in other hand people who play on PC can play in either iOs or android.

Edited by AlchemistWer

3 hours ago, Extratenzy said:

so I started playing on NA and I'm now like AR24 and I just realized I cant play with my EU friends since they downloaded the EU version of the game...

so if I download the EU version will my progress carry over from NA? :/

I dont wanna start over again to play with my friends it took me so long to get there.

You are fine.  I fired up the EU version to see if trophies would autopop.  (they don't)  But it was still my NA character with all equipment and levels....although that doesn't guarantee being able to play together I suppose

Edited by DerelictSoul

If you transfer game regions, any trophies you already unlocked are locked to that previous regions trophy list and can't be re-earned with the same account on a new regions list.

The only way to stack multiple versions for trophies is to delete your Genshin account (which you can do at the main menu) and then boot up the desired version to play from scratch and work towards the 100% again.

As of right now you have to play one version stand alone to completion.

• Like 1