"To the Victor Go the Spoils" Trophy

I read in an old guide (PS3 version) that purple items taken from chests also count for this trophy. But I'm sure I've found many so I think ONLY those dropped by enemies count. I'm 35 hours into the game and I've only had two. Do I have a bug?
From the unlock rate, there doesn't seem to be a bug, am I just out of luck?
Is there a way to increase the chances of drops?

EDIT: I forgot: I'm selling purple items that don't interest me. Do I have to keep them all in inventory? Is that why it hasn't come out yet?

Edited by Siriodorione

24 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

I read in an old guide (PS3 version) that purple items taken from chests also count for this trophy. But I'm sure I've found many so I think ONLY those dropped by enemies count. I'm 35 hours into the game and I've only had two. Do I have a bug?
From the unlock rate, there doesn't seem to be a bug, am I just out of luck?
Is there a way to increase the chances of drops?

EDIT: I forgot: I'm selling purple items that don't interest me. Do I have to keep them all in inventory? Is that why it hasn't come out yet?

I think it's just purple weapons and it takes awhile to get that many some people don't unlock it till several past the number listed but it will unlock

24 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Chests don't count and it doesn't matter if you sell them or keep them. Takes a while, I think I got it post-completing the game and doing the DLC. The probability is very low but you should get it without any form of grinding before you complete all the other trophies.

It seems strange to me, it has a 31% unlock rate, higher than the second story trophy. So in theory it comes out in the first part of the game. At least that's how it always happened to me with trophies looking at those percentages xD

This one seemed to have taken awhile for me as well...i was pretty sure i had more than 10 when it popped...i wouldn't worry too much, though...it should come naturally if you are taking on side quests and killing enemies when they appear rather than run by...

@Siriodorione , i will say that i remember getting quite a few of the purple items when i played through the Teeth of Naros DLC...i netted at least 1 of each type of weapon there...maybe try running through there?

Edited by sword_of_omens

27 minutes ago, sword_of_omens said:

This one seemed to have taken awhile for me as well...i was pretty sure i had more than 10 when it popped...i wouldn't worry too much, though...it should come naturally if you are taking on side quests and killing enemies when they appear rather than run by...

@Siriodorione , i will say that i remember getting quite a few of the purple items when i played through the Teeth of Naros DLC...i netted at least 1 of each type of weapon there...maybe try running through there?

Just a few minutes ago I got unlocked. I finished a mission that gave me a purple weapon as a reward. I thought they only counted enemy drops ?

• Like 1