Is there a way to make this game not garbage?

DPsx7

• 7 months later...
On 05/10/2020 at 5:23 AM, DPsx7 said:

Trials were ok. Main game is worthless.

*I guess you're doomed to lose to 3 stars in the second or third round no matter what. I restarted again and same shit.

If you begin by completing all the trials and thus raising your 'follower' count to around a C grade, this will then automatically unlock about 90% of the players (including 2 + 3 star rated players) for when you take on the grind to winning the three leagues & cup competitions. Choosing NOT to do the trials first and jumping straight into the leagues will mean you have next to no cash to upgrade your own rig nor enlist the help of the better players = "you're doomed"!

So there are two options to avoid being crushed by the CPU & then critiquing RIGS in the aftermath of said annihilation:

#1. Most guides method:

Complete trials first before tackling the league/cup campaigns with little to no resources nor worthwhile assistance.

#2. My preferred method:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Even if an opponent team has all 3-star players, you can get by with less than 3-star players if you know what you're doing. All the End Zone division one matches, I was able to get away with being Killswitch, hiring the 1-star killswitch, and hiring the 2-star bullseye as my teammates, and win. I would also get take a lot more credits at the end too. Aside from your own skill and finding out what's your best mech to get kills and score powerslams are, the biggest piece of advice I can give is to not be an army of one. Work with your teammates to pick off enemies during team death matches, so that you're the ones constantly surrounding the enemy instead of rushing in and often finding  yourself in a 1v2/3 scenario.

• Like 4