Trigger Happy trophy solved

Just get the trophy, yuppie! 53 086, so happy. The whole match I concentrate on the enemy squad, 36 kills In total. It's a little bit strange because the match before I got 38 kills and 5 AI kills and get only 44K.

I use A-wing, with jammer and reflect hull as @Charizarzar suggested, thanks :) Done it on Nadiri, they glitch like crazy, at some point my squad didn't even attack the flagships, so I get kills, it's like the game new I wanna get this trophy :D Thanks everyone for the tips, glad I get it, :) now just 1000 kills :D

• Like 1

I also done it today.

Played as Republic on Esseles at normal difficultly. 

I choose a A-Wing with standard lasers, repair kit and stealth mode.

Focused on Bombers and Reapers. I get it with 9mins left on the timer. 51.993 damage points.

27 kills and 9 AI kills at the end.

Finally!; only need to grind to 1000 Dogfight kills now to platinum.. ?????

Edited by Evilzone-DE
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Just got this trophy and my platinum, 54k I ended up with, previous attempts were either 39k or 44k. Didn't really do much different. I did equip the dumb fire missiles to my a wing so i could get those raiders out of the way quickly because they were doing a lot of damage to my ships and making the game end too quickly, like @Evilzone-DE I had about 9mins left on the clock when the trophy popped and about 8mins left when the game ended so that's what I'd suggest to aim for, keep the game going long enough and focus on starfighter kills. 

Edited by GeneralBoldOne
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

This trophy is infuriating. Highest I've got so far is 44k following all the tips in here. It could be one of those things that will eventually come together, but it's so annoying that it takes 30 minutes of trying each time. Another stupid trophy in a really enjoyable game.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got it on Nadiri against AI, on easy difficulty. Easy beacuse they like to fly in straight lines a lot being easy targets, don't shoot you too much. Just used the stock A-Wing.

The key to get this is either high skill or a bit of luck. The best scenario is to lose your attacking support ship (the big one, forgot the name), but have both (or at least one) of the big ships of the empire still in place. In ran into this constellation every 3rd match roughly. If that happens, the match will kind of freeze. Your team mates don't do enough damage to the two bigger ships, they rather get killed all the time or stuck somewhere on the map, even with most recent patch. But because you are hunting down the enemy squadrons, the momentum will stay in the middle almost the entire time. In my successful run, I had 18 minutes straight to just shoot down enemy fighters without a single change of attack/defend. Peace of cake then.

In order to reach this magic constellation, let Empire attack first, e.g. by crashing yourself. If they are on offence first, they'll most likely have some bombers which will quickly eliminate your attach support ship (sorry again, forgot the name) once the momentum has changed and you are supposed to attack for the first time.

And, if available, focus on the bombers and regular TIE fighters. Don't spend time chasing the interceptors. They take longer to kill because they are more agile, but have low health anyway, not worth the effort.

Edited by mace_

• 2 months later...

I did solo just few moments ago, Fleet Battles vs AI, Nadiri on Normal Difficulty with A-Wing

During the match, you need to focus on killing only Named AI (chose targeting for Enemy Squadron). Try hitting only TIE Fighters and Bombers, skip Interceptors, because they give you a small amount of damage. The most important part is to postpone the match as long as possible. When your side is attacking, just destroy your ship until you will have to defend. During defending focus on killing only Named AI. When you will go into attacking again, chase them for a short time and kill couple more and go into destroying your ship again. Also observe how much health have your capital ships and enemy. If enemy capital ships have a lot health and your not, keep attacking a little bit longer. Good luck!

My video:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Three years later I just now had another crack and got it done at the second attempt. After the initial phase I suicided so the Empire would attack so I can focus on bombers and them coming to me. Then I tried to keep the round as balanced as possible, suiciding if we were holding too much of an advantage.

I ended with 50,830, with 4:36 left on the clock, and the match ended at 4:26. The closest of close calls! 🤣