LegendaryPound69

Trigger Happy trophy solved

53 posts in this topic

Just get the trophy, yuppie! 53 086, so happy. The whole match I concentrate on the enemy squad, 36 kills In total. It's a little bit strange because the match before I got 38 kills and 5 AI kills and get only 44K.

I use A-wing, with jammer and reflect hull as @Charizarzar suggested, thanks :) Done it on Nadiri, they glitch like crazy, at some point my squad didn't even attack the flagships, so I get kills, it's like the game new I wanna get this trophy :D Thanks everyone for the tips, glad I get it, :) now just 1000 kills :D

I also done it today.

Played as Republic on Esseles at normal difficultly. 

I choose a A-Wing with standard lasers, repair kit and stealth mode.

Focused on Bombers and Reapers. I get it with 9mins left on the timer. 51.993 damage points.

27 kills and 9 AI kills at the end.

Finally!; only need to grind to 1000 Dogfight kills now to platinum.. 🙈👌🏻😭😅

Edited by Evilzone-DE

Just got this trophy and my platinum, 54k I ended up with, previous attempts were either 39k or 44k. Didn't really do much different. I did equip the dumb fire missiles to my a wing so i could get those raiders out of the way quickly because they were doing a lot of damage to my ships and making the game end too quickly, like @Evilzone-DE I had about 9mins left on the clock when the trophy popped and about 8mins left when the game ended so that's what I'd suggest to aim for, keep the game going long enough and focus on starfighter kills. 

Edited by GeneralBoldOne