Warped powerups like speed shoes?

So I tried to do the first level's trial to see how strict the timing would be and oh boy is it strict. The best I got was Gold but it always felt like my trial ghost was just faster no matter what. For anyone who has beaten the game yet do you get like any type of permanent powerup like Warped with the speed shoes to help with the trials cause if not oh boy this platinum will take forever at least for me.

6 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Yeah, it kinda sucks that you get triple spin instead of running shoes. The triple spin really causes your hand to cramp up if you keep using it for a bit. It also makes it difficult to move fast and jump due to the control scheme.

You can remap it i already remapped spin on R1... still awfull but better

2 hours ago, FlareZero said:

No Shoes??? man ok I will simply finish the game, some trials looks nearly impossible....

Yeah the more and more I progress through the game I love it but I can't see myself in any lifetime with me being able to get the platinum relic on Crash Landed or even the N-Sane relic. I'm glad Toys for Bob decided to make it a rewarding yet challenging game but some Warped powerups wouldn't hurt.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 10:01 PM, NightShifter46 said:

Yeah the more and more I progress through the game I love it but I can't see myself in any lifetime with me being able to get the platinum relic on Crash Landed or even the N-Sane relic. I'm glad Toys for Bob decided to make it a rewarding yet challenging game but some Warped powerups wouldn't hurt.

Well, I hope that they will do some DLC levels with that power up....