Impressionism and Blue white and red trophy problem.

Blaid21

Hi guys, 

I have problem with 2 trophies: Impressionism and Blue white and red.

1) Impressionism -  I play with 5 players (2 or 3 players by playlink and 2 AI) and i can't place second and third track from Paris to Dijon. I don't know why.

edit:

The routes do not have to be built by one player, but the AI can do it also. Especially when it comes to the route from Paris to Dijon, where there is a triple route. It is not known why one player cannot build several routes there. (plays with 4-5 players). I play with 2 playlink players and 3 bots Vanderbot.
I got the trophy after finishing the game. I won - I don't know if it matters.

2) Blue white and red - I build the triple routes from Paris to Marsille but trophy don't pop up. Do the routes have to be unbuilt? Is it possible that when the AI puts a train on one of the trucks, trophie it does not fall?

edit:

I played 2 playlink players and 3 AI bot Vanderbot. Bots exhibited short routes and I could spend my time laying routes in peace.

I started from Paris to Dijon from the left. First blue, then white, then red. I used 2 players to make it faster. This way I completed the entire route from Paris to Marseille, always starting with the blue one. I didn't exhibit any train there (it may be important because I didn't get this trophy before) until the last route to Marseille was laid out.

The trophy was awarded after the game was completed, I don't know if winning is required here.

These are the last trophies for platinum and I dont want to leave it like that.

Edited by Blaid21
Problem solution

I had issues with these two trophies prior to the patch that was put out in April.  After that patch, they both popped for me on my first attempt.

1) Impressionism - If memory serves, I think there are more than 8 tracks of length 5 on the board, but some of them cross each other so that you can only build a max of 8 of them in any one game.  I believe I was the one to place all of the tracks down on those 8 spots, not the computer.  You must be playing with enough players to open up all 3 tracks of the 5 length triple track section.  I believe I placed and claimed all of the 5 length track sections with human controlled accounts and did not let the computer place or claim any of those sections, although I don't know if this was necessary or not.  I believe my main account won the game at the end as well and the trophy popped after the game, but again, I cant confirm that winning is necessary.

2) Blue white and red - You will also need to be playing with enough human controlled players that you can control the placement and claiming of all of the routes in this stretch of track.  I did place them in order of blue then white then red (as the trophy name implies) from left to right.  I also won this game with my main account and I believe the trophy popped after the game,but again I cant confirm that winning is a requirement to get the trophy to pop.

Hope you are able to get them soon!!  I waited a year for that patch to finally come out and I'm glad it did.  I had given up all hope of ever getting the game to 100%.

Ok, i got it. Thanks.

I got it in one game. 

1) Impressionism - The routes do not have to be built by one player, but the AI can do it also. Especially when it comes to the route from Paris to Dijon, where there is a triple route. It is not known why one player cannot build several routes there. (plays with 4-5 players). I play with 2 playlink players and 3 bots Vanderbot.
I got the trophy after finishing the game. I won - I don't know if it matters.

2) Blue white and red - As I mentioned in the introduction, I got the trophy in the same game as Impressionism. I played 2 playlink players and 3 AI bot Vanderbot. Bots exhibited short routes and I could spend my time laying routes in peace.

I started from Paris to Dijon from the left. First blue, then white, then red. I used 2 players to make it faster. This way I completed the entire route from Paris to Marseille, always starting with the blue one. I didn't exhibit any train there (it may be important because I didn't get this trophy before) until the last route to Marseille was laid out.

The trophy was awarded after the game was completed, I don't know if winning is required here.

• 1 year later...

Got these 2 the other day for the plat! - playing with 2 players, 2 bots.

"Blue, white and Red" - can confirm you do NOT need to put trains in them - just the coloured tracks.

Still needed a computer to put in a red 3-train and never did. Trophy still popped at the end of the game :)

Assume it's the same for Impressionism too? Not sure because I managed to put all the trains in for this one.

I won both games, but I'd gamble you don't have to win.

Happy hunting!!