New trophies, NG+ coming with version 1.1 update

OTPYG

9 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

I noticed that too. I think they just mean its a 'bucketed' DLC list, and won't be required for the Platinum. This is always the case w/ PS4 DLC, of course as you mention. Perhaps they are required to be overly clear on this to avoid confusion, as its an official blog? Not sure. 

I think it'll show as follows in your trophy list: 

• Ghost of Tsushima (Base Game)
    • NG+ 
    • Legends

If Sucker Punch is smart, there is a tiny chance they would tie the NG+ trophies to the main game BUT release the GoT Legends trophies in a different list. FFXV Comrades got its own list, RE3 Multiplayer has its own list, Prey Multiplayer got its own list while the solo DLC got tied to the main game.

Anyway I know many people around me who plan to buy the game but if it has multiplayers trophies in the list, I know they wont buy it.

Let's wait few hours to see if they came up with something good or if they shitted on completionists.

Edited by Spike_Hostile17

17 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

As far as I know they've never made a point of it before, so the way they say it, it's definitely unclear.

I think you're right and will be the same as normal, but I wish it was a separate list. I'm so tired of my 100% constantly being ruined. It tugs at my OCD just enough to annoy me but not enough to do anything about it like play through the entire game a second time for some BS NG+ nonsense lol.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/08/11/the-last-of-us-part-ii-update-adds-grounded-difficulty-permadeath-mode-and-more/

They did something similar with TLOU Part II, although they only clarified it wouldn't affect the Platinum and not the list, you're right. 

Your last sentence is me, as a person, lmao. 

• Like 2

Just now, proud2bNs said:

trophies online!

2 DLC categories

Legends:

- Complete all 3 raid encounters

- Level all chars to lvl 20

- Complete last survival wave on Gold

- Complete all stories (2 player missions?)

NG+

- Buy something from the new merchant

- Complete NG+

Trophies for the raid... ouch.  That doesn't come out for a few weeks though.

6 hours ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

No offense but funny how people cant use timezones correctly in 2020.

Jeah but i also saw a lot of German online Sites saying 10 oclock , so i understand that German User that didnt saw the official tweet got confused . I dont know why these Sites said wrong Time for the EU release , but i guess one started with wrong timezone calculation and most other sites just copy pasted it .