Online trophies?

MohandGamer7

1 hour ago, rasenken69 said:

If any one wants to team up, just send me a friend request@rasenken69 on my PS4 . We'll have a team of 4 . 2 will split first and finish off 2 player co op stuff then work on the 4 player stuff. Must have a plat in ghost of tsushima already preferably. 

You can use the “Create Session” feature on this site if you want to find people to play with

That's really annoying, there is almost no one playing ps4 in my country and very often you can't find people from other regions online. Like Overwatch was unplayable because of the 1 hour waiting queue. And now if I dont find a party through a community website, i am probably not gonna be able to find players for the co-op ... That's just dumb. They should have released GoT Legends as a free stand alone with its own list, and tie only the NG+ trophies to the Main game.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2020 at 1:35 PM, Spike_Hostile17 said:

That's really annoying, there is almost no one playing ps4 in my country and very often you can't find people from other regions online. Like Overwatch was unplayable because of the 1 hour waiting queue. And now if I dont find a party through a community website, i am probably not gonna be able to find players for the co-op ... That's just dumb. They should have released GoT Legends as a free stand alone with its own list, and tie only the NG+ trophies to the Main game.

I agree with this.  I even suggested it to the devs when they first announced Legends.  My net really hates any kind of matchmaking so they'll be a nightmare for me as well.  I really hope they keep them basic and don't pull an Uncharted 4 Survival move, making them more difficult than they need to be.  If it's a fun mode people will play it regardless of trophies.

• Like 1