New ps vita preparation?

Syco2oo5

Hi all. Few weeks ago i went from pc to ps4 (before i played casually on the ps4). Had a vita for a few months years ago and now i decided to get one again. After some reading here and there it seems that there are some problems with vitas and trophys if i understand it correctly. Now my question is what i have to keep in mind when i play with my vita. Heard of flagged games and stuff besides cfw things. So i dont know, are there generell problems or is it only the cfw crap that messes around for people? I dont plan to modify the vita or stuff like that, when it arrives i will wipe it completely and start from scratch. My English is not the best so could be that i misunderstood things and there are no generell problems with the vita, but i wanted to ask before i start with it. So if there are some general things i have to do, would be nice if you could share them with me. If not i just wipe it and play on, same what i did years ago :) dont wont to run in problems with trophy syncing and stuff like that if you understand what i mean. Thanks and have a good day

Just now, Syco2oo5 said:

it seems that there are some problems with vitas and trophys if i understand it correctly

Connect your Vita to PSN before you earn trophies and reconnect to PSN before earning new trophies if you ever get the message to set the Date/Time. If you don't, you'll get missing timestamps. Annoying, but not a big deal. Doesn't affect leaderboard.

If you use the region trick to play games outside your region (without CFW) and you sync incorrectly, you'll auto-pop your list and you'll be flagged and be removed from the leaderboard. Don't play games outside your region (stacking mostly) and this one isn't a problem.

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Connect your Vita to PSN before you earn trophies and reconnect to PSN before earning new trophies if you ever get the message to set the Date/Time. If you don't, you'll get missing timestamps. Annoying, but not a big deal. Doesn't affect leaderboard.

If you use the region trick to play games outside your region (without CFW) and you sync incorrectly, you'll auto-pop your list and you'll be flagged and be removed from the leaderboard. Don't play games outside your region (stacking mostly) and this one isn't a problem.

Ok good to know. Thank you. Dont even know what trick you mean with regionals. But currently i am not planing on playing games multiple times because the backlog is big enough to wast my time in new stuff ? so best way to connect to the psn would be opening the store?

22 minutes ago, Syco2oo5 said:

so best way to connect to the psn would be opening the store?

Just launch the Trophies app. If you're not connected to PSN, it'll tell you to connect. If it's connected, you'll be able to see your trophies on the Playstation Network button at the top.

56 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Just launch the Trophies app. If you're not connected to PSN, it'll tell you to connect. If it's connected, you'll be able to see your trophies on the Playstation Network button at the top.

Ah ok. Thank you very much ??