Trophy Thoughts?

x_Sw4ggYDuD3xx

38 minutes ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

This game bugged my system. I got the error where it logs me out of my psn account and I have to pick a user account and it bugged my trophies won’t sync and won’t even load my trophies on the system 

I had this happen with the UK stack as well. Started out fine, then trophies stopped popping. I exited the game, and when I tried to relaunch I got that error and it kicked me out of the system.

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but the glitch seemed to happen when I tried to sync my trophies.

I ended up deleting the game and the save data and started over, without leaving the game or checking trophies as I played, and it worked fine. I think you just have to be careful with this one. If you are going to check trophies, probably best to close the game, sync, then relaunch. I also ended up keeping the alt where I bought the game logged in. I don't like doing that as it adds your name to the trophy pop screenshot, but it seemed to work better.

As an important note, if this does happen and you need to close down and restart as opposed to soldiering on. I hoped that by progressing it would eventually pop the earlier trophies. It did not. So I have earned the trophies for 25 coins before 5 or 10 coins, and 25 stars before completing the game with 5 or 10 characters - both of these are obviously not possible if the game didn't glitch.

I'm hoping I won't get flagged for this - I've kept my screen shots just in case.

A few extra tips - I got the 5 jawbreaker trophy on level 17. These are the indestructible candies (and they are a bit of a pain in the later levels) - you need the laser or flame ball to destroy them. There are 8 I think in level 17, so it's a good choice.

Also, for the stationary minibosses, these appear in levels 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25. You need to complete these levels successfully to earn that trophy.

The quickest route to plat, if you get lucky, is play levels 1-5, then jump to 10, 15, 17, 20 and 25. This gives you the 10 character completions, the jawbreaker trophy, and probably most of the miscellaneous. You may then need to go back and clean up a few odds and ends.

6 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I had this happen with the UK stack as well. Started out fine, then trophies stopped popping. I exited the game, and when I tried to relaunch I got that error and it kicked me out of the system.

I'm not sure if it's a coincidence, but the glitch seemed to happen when I tried to sync my trophies.

I ended up deleting the game and the save data and started over, without leaving the game or checking trophies as I played, and it worked fine. I think you just have to be careful with this one. If you are going to check trophies, probably best to close the game, sync, then relaunch. I also ended up keeping the alt where I bought the game logged in. I don't like doing that as it adds your name to the trophy pop screenshot, but it seemed to work better.

As an important note, if this does happen and you need to close down and restart as opposed to soldiering on. I hoped that by progressing it would eventually pop the earlier trophies. It did not. So I have earned the trophies for 25 coins before 5 or 10 coins, and 25 stars before completing the game with 5 or 10 characters - both of these are obviously not possible if the game didn't glitch.

I'm hoping I won't get flagged for this - I've kept my screen shots just in case.

A few extra tips - I got the 5 jawbreaker trophy on level 17. These are the indestructible candies (and they are a bit of a pain in the later levels) - you need the laser or flame ball to destroy them. There are 8 I think in level 17, so it's a good choice.

Also, for the stationary minibosses, these appear in levels 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25. You need to complete these levels successfully to earn that trophy.

The quickest route to plat, if you get lucky, is play levels 1-5, then jump to 10, 15, 17, 20 and 25. This gives you the 10 character completions, the jawbreaker trophy, and probably most of the miscellaneous. You may then need to go back and clean up a few odds and ends.

I can’t even view my offline trophies to delete the game tho like my whole trophy synching is bugged /: idk what to do anymore. I did a database rebuild and nothing

5 minutes ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

I can’t even view my offline trophies to delete the game tho like my whole trophy synching is bugged /: idk what to do anymore. I did a database rebuild and nothing

Delete the game and save data, and delete the account where you purchased the game (I'm assuming you bought on an alt). Completely shut down and restart the console. Then re-add that user account, download the game and do a fresh install.

Just now, diskdocx said:

Delete the game and save data, and delete the account where you purchased the game (I'm assuming you bought on an alt). Completely shut down and restart the console. Then re-add that user account, download the game and do a fresh install.

I deleted the account but it was my main not an alt. 

I hate this game already

40 minutes ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

I deleted the account but it was my main not an alt. 

I hate this game already

Maybe it is all just PSN related

I'm sorry I don't have any other suggestions other than to hold off for now and see if things work once the network is back up

16 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Maybe it is all just PSN related

I'm sorry I don't have any other suggestions other than to hold off for now and see if things work once the network is back up

I freaking reiniitalized my ps4 because the network being down made me think my trophies where bugged since it showed 0 for everything -_______- so upset atm. 

On 10/9/2020 at 2:06 PM, dawnofthedead34 said:

I freaking reiniitalized my ps4 because the network being down made me think my trophies where bugged since it showed 0 for everything -_______- so upset atm. 

If it's any consolation, I was unable to get the error to clear and I ended up having to delete my main user profile (along with all the saves and screenshots), in order to get the problem resolved.

I don't know if it was all coincidence, but I think the trophy data file got corrupted likely due to the network acting up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, diskdocx said:

If it's any consolation, I was unable to get the error to clear and I ended up having to delete my main user profile (along with all the saves and screenshots), in order to get the problem resolved.

I don't know if it was all coincidence, but I think the trophy data file got corrupted likely due to the network acting up.

I had to reinitialize the ps4 ): it’s fine now. Yea could’ve been a bug because at the same time that was going on. 

• 1 year later...

Had a lot of issues with this game.  First, it wouldn't let me access the second character screen..so I couldn't defeat the stationary bosses, had to restart.  Then the 25 coin trophy glitched...had to restart again.  I have had to do more then a few restarts to get through this game...and I still can't get the auto-laser power-ups.  Any tips on getting that auto-laser powerups?