Game Sharing/Primary console with Fifa 21.

SpacebarPlays

Hopefully this is fine to post here and if not, i guess it'll get moved or closed.

I have 2 questions, 1 about Fifa 21 specifically, the other more about gamesharing across consoles.

Anyways, Fifa specifically. I Pre-Ordered the Ultimate edition (Sue me) mostly because with Fifa 20 last year + EA Access, i could get it for cheaper than other versions on their own.

My PS4 has 2 accounts.

Account A is the 'primary', its the first one i made, its the one that buys games but not the one i really play a lot on because of stupid mistakes with trophies.

Account B is the account that is also on the PS4, its the one that i get my platinums on and play most of the time (The one im linked to on here).

Will i be able to play Fifa21 from tonight (2 hours from now) on Account B as i have access to the pre-release on Account A through that purchase?

Also.

My foster brother loves Fifa but unfortunately cant afford to buy it straight away Day1.

Is there anyway at all of being able to share the game with him on his PS4 through a primary account switch or any sort of Gamesharing?

If anyone knows the answers to either, that would be great!!

(Oh also, a small 3rd question. I played Fifa20 on Account A. Do you carry anything over from Fifa 20 to Fifa 21? Ive never bought a Fifa day1 before and not 2 in a row :P)

You'll be able to play FIFA 21 normally, given that Account A is your primary. To game-share with your brother, you should've bought the game on Account B (the one you actually play with), so it would be primary on his console, secondary on yours, but you wouldn't have any troubles with playing the game (and since FIFA would be the only game there, you could still use Account A for purchasing other games and keeping it Primary for yourself). 

Progress doesn't carry over between FIFA's, but you get loyalty bonuses based on the amount of games you played on each mode, let it be Career Mode or Ultimate Team (as in packs and coin boosts for a handful of matches). Since you played on Account A, you won't have these bonuses on your current account. 

Just now, Gaollion said:

You'll be able to play FIFA 21 normally, given that Account A is your primary. To game-share with your brother, you should've bought the game on Account B (the one you actually play with), so it would be primary on his console, secondary on yours, but you wouldn't have any troubles with playing the game (and since FIFA would be the only game there, you could still use Account A for purchasing other games and keeping it Primary for yourself). 

Progress doesn't carry over between FIFA's, but you get loyalty bonuses based on the amount of games you played on each mode, let it be Career Mode or Ultimate Team (as in packs and coin boosts for a handful of matches). Since you played on Account A, you won't have these bonuses on your current account. 

Okay cool.

Thats what i thought TBH, i realised as i bought the game that i should have bought it on Account B and Sony being against refunds is a bit annoying xD

Good to know for the future though, he wants to play Cyberpunk so i'll buy that on AccountB so he can share that fine.

Will i get the 'bonuses' on Account B (The bonus packs weekly + Loan players for FUT) if i bought on Account A?

Just wondering if it might be worth just playing on Account A tbf. That way i dont have to worry about stupid Volta mode and stuff like that.

Especially if i get loyalty bonuses :P

19 minutes ago, SpacebarPIays said:

Okay cool.

Thats what i thought TBH, i realised as i bought the game that i should have bought it on Account B and Sony being against refunds is a bit annoying xD

Good to know for the future though, he wants to play Cyberpunk so i'll buy that on AccountB so he can share that fine.

Will i get the 'bonuses' on Account B (The bonus packs weekly + Loan players for FUT) if i bought on Account A?

Just wondering if it might be worth just playing on Account A tbf. That way i dont have to worry about stupid Volta mode and stuff like that.

Especially if i get loyalty bonuses :P

You are also going to miss on the pre-order bonuses if you decide to play the game on Account B. They are tied to the account you purchased the game with. It's up to you, i'm not sure how much FIFA you actually play, but if you grind Ultimate Team, you won't be missing the pre-order packs or anything (especially by playing the game 3 days earlier than the whole community), and you can also make Account B the one you game-share with your brother from now on, with FIFA 22 next year (with loyalty and pre-order packs) and Cyberpunk. :highfive:

Edited by Gaollion
Typo.

6 minutes ago, Gaollion said:

(especially by playing the game 3 days earlier then the whole community)

Okay, that makes sense TBH.

So, by playing on Account B, i lose some gold packs which arent that big of a deal TBF. Will i still get the OTW (I think its OTW) by playing before Oct 9th? I assume so :P

I do love me a game of Fifa. Its why i bought it as a pre-order TBH. 

Sure, i dont like some of EA's practices but i know what im getting in Fifa and i dont spend much money on Packs/Points etc so that stuff doesnt bother me.

So last question about the thing i quoted above.

How can i use my time in the game 3 days earlier to my advantage? Ive never really played right at the start before.

Would buying players early and holding them to sell in a week or 2 be useful? Buy low/Sell High etc?

Thanks for answering the questions ^^

2 minutes ago, SpacebarPIays said:

Okay, that makes sense TBH.

So, by playing on Account B, i lose some gold packs which arent that big of a deal TBF. Will i still get the OTW (I think its OTW) by playing before Oct 9th? I assume so :P

I do love me a game of Fifa. Its why i bought it as a pre-order TBH. 

Sure, i dont like some of EA's practices but i know what im getting in Fifa and i dont spend much money on Packs/Points etc so that stuff doesnt bother me.

So last question about the thing i quoted above.

How can i use my time in the game 3 days earlier to my advantage? Ive never really played right at the start before.

Would buying players early and holding them to sell in a week or 2 be useful? Buy low/Sell High etc?

Thanks for answering the questions ^^

The Ones to Watch (OTW) player is based if you pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition before August 14th, and if that's the case, you will receive the item on October 9th when the OTW promo starts and the game fully launches (and yes, only on Account A). 

You could've made it even better for yourself by playing the game on EA Access/Play when it released on October 1st, but that wasn't the case (be sure to do it in future FIFA's, with EA Access you can play the game for 10 hours one week before the game launches worldwide), so i recommend playing the Division Rivals placements, as this year you get coins based on the Division you stay (up to 125K if you qualify directly to Division 2), which will also make you eligible for Rivals rewards on Thursday.

After that, you can do a few things, such as utilize the money to do the Advanced SBC's (it's guaranteed profit and you can see the solutions on FUTBIN) and sell everything to invest in a few players or buy your team before they go up in price, or you can do the SBC's and hold the packs until the game launches on Friday with the OTW promo, as if you hit a Bale OTW, for example, you are set for a long time. For actual trading tips and info about market fluctuation, i recommend you to watch RunTheFUTMarket, as he covers these topics daily. 

No problem! :)

17 minutes ago, Gaollion said:

The Ones to Watch (OTW) player is based if you pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition before August 14th, and if that's the case, you will receive the item on October 9th when the OTW promo starts and the game fully launches (and yes, only on Account A). 

You could've made it even better for yourself by playing the game on EA Access/Play when it released on October 1st, but that wasn't the case (be sure to do it in future FIFA's, with EA Access you can play the game for 10 hours one week before the game launches worldwide), so i recommend playing the Division Rivals placements, as this year you get coins based on the Division you stay (up to 125K if you qualify directly to Division 2), which will also make you eligible for Rivals rewards on Thursday.

After that, you can do a few things, such as utilize the money to do the Advanced SBC's (it's guaranteed profit and you can see the solutions on FUTBIN) and sell everything to invest in a few players or buy your team before they go up in price, or you can do the SBC's and hold the packs until the game launches on Friday with the OTW promo, as if you hit a Bale OTW, for example, you are set for a long time. For actual trading tips and info about market fluctuation, i recommend you to watch RunTheFUTMarket, as he covers these topics daily. 

Misread the thing i was reading.

Its not a OTW player you get (Its a OTW Loan player) but you get an untradeable TOTW Pack if you play 'the full game' before the 9th! :D

I'll definitely jump into Divison rivals and try to get up ASAP.

Love doing the SBCs TBH, my favorite part of the whole game haha.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gaollion said:

I am new to FIFA, so I have a lots question.

My FUT team are so weak I want to improve it.

When are the Ultimate Edition bonus gold pack be available?

I get 125k as I directly to D2, I want to buy the Jumbo Rare Player Pack or the Ultimate Pack.

When will them be available? Should I buy other pack first?

What can I do make good use of the 125k?

I don't have the players to complete SBC.

Should I open the pre-order gold pack now?

Or I should wait until the OTW promo launch?

Any packs have a chance to get OTW?

How about Bronze Player Packs? Do they have a chance?

Are there difficult trophies or other trophies those are better to get ASAP?

Can you name some of them base on prior experience on FIFA 20?

What should I do now?

Edited by TheVengeance1231

11 hours ago, SpacebarPIays said:

Hopefully this is fine to post here and if not, i guess it'll get moved or closed.

I have 2 questions, 1 about Fifa 21 specifically, the other more about gamesharing across consoles.

Anyways, Fifa specifically. I Pre-Ordered the Ultimate edition (Sue me) mostly because with Fifa 20 last year + EA Access, i could get it for cheaper than other versions on their own.

My PS4 has 2 accounts.

Account A is the 'primary', its the first one i made, its the one that buys games but not the one i really play a lot on because of stupid mistakes with trophies.

Account B is the account that is also on the PS4, its the one that i get my platinums on and play most of the time (The one im linked to on here).

Will i be able to play Fifa21 from tonight (2 hours from now) on Account B as i have access to the pre-release on Account A through that purchase?

Also.

My foster brother loves Fifa but unfortunately cant afford to buy it straight away Day1.

Is there anyway at all of being able to share the game with him on his PS4 through a primary account switch or any sort of Gamesharing?

If anyone knows the answers to either, that would be great!!

(Oh also, a small 3rd question. I played Fifa20 on Account A. Do you carry anything over from Fifa 20 to Fifa 21? Ive never bought a Fifa day1 before and not 2 in a row :P)

There is a workaround; if account A is activated on PS4 A, all accounts on that ps4 A can play the games bought by account A. But with fifa you can still play it on all accounts on another PS4 if you follow exactly what am about to explain.

If you want to play fifa bought by account A which isn´t activated on PS4 B as primary, you have to start fifa on Account A on PS4 B till it gets to the main menu of the game. Then you switch to the account you want to play fifa on; you can have up to 4 accounts signed in on a PS4. You can play it on more than those 3 accounts by logging out from either of those 3 accounts and signing in on another one. But you must always have account A signed in to be able to play fifa on other accounts on a different PS4 if it isn´t activated as primary on that system.

Edited by KingmathyGoodman
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

I am new to FIFA, so I have a lots question.

My FUT team are so weak I want to improve it.

When are the Ultimate Edition bonus gold pack be available?

I get 125k as I directly to D2, I want to buy the Jumbo Rare Player Pack or the Ultimate Pack.

When will them be available? Should I buy other pack first?

What can I do make good use of the 125k?

I don't have the players to complete SBC.

Should I open the pre-order gold pack now?

Or I should wait until the OTW promo launch?

Any packs have a chance to get OTW?

How about Bronze Player Packs? Do they have a chance?

Are there difficult trophies or other trophies those are better to get ASAP?

Can you name some of them base on prior experience on FIFA 20?

What should I do now?

You are supposed to receive your pre-order packs at Monday midnight on UK time every week until you have them all, some players received their first batch yesterday, but normally they should be out starting next week with the game releasing worldwide. 

The last thing you do is buying packs with the money you earn, as it's luck based and you'll most likely lose the majority of your coins doing that. But 100K and 125K packs are usually available at promos, excluding the first one, Ones to Watch, that only gets one round of 100K packs at around the end of it. Otherwise, you can look for those packs from Black Friday (end of November) and afterwards. 

You don't need to wait until you pack the players to do the SBC, go to the Transfer Market and get them for cheap. Since you are new, just go to FUTBIN (https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges) and you can see the solutions made by the community, with prices within the range of your coins. 

You can wait until Friday to open those packs, but it's just like i said for Spacebar, you can choose either route, doing SBC's and opening everything now to build a team before they go up in price, or wait until the end of the week to have a shot at expensive players. It's up to you and how much you want to play the game besides the platinum. 

Special Players can be earned through Bronze (or Silver) packs if their base card is a Bronze, although the chance would be minimal, and since they removed fitness for this game, the reliable Bronze Pack Method doesn't work the same way. You have better chances at Gold packs or better, even though they are also slim. Given you can get packs through Squad Battles (rewards every Sunday/Monday midnight UK), Rivals (rewards every Thursday) and FUT Champions, i wouldn't worry at all to buy packs, soon enough you can have a good team just by selling the players you pack without even the need to trade. 

In terms of trophies, considering you already got the Online Divisions ones (Volta and FUT), try to get Teamwork, since Volta is not played as other modes and people will test it for a few weeks now, and all the other Volta trophies including reaching 90 OVR that will be a grind. I haven't touched this game mode yet, so i don't know if the AFK method posted on FIFA 20 for it will work. If not, you'll have to do the awful grind yourself. Other than that, use the tips i gave you to make your team better and reach 8 wins on Division 2 to get 2000 qualification points for FUT Champions and unlock Top Flight Football, that if you let it for later, you'll have a weaker team compared to the community. ^_^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gaollion said:

You are supposed to receive your pre-order packs at Monday midnight on UK time every week until you have them all, some players received their first batch yesterday, but normally they should be out starting next week with the game releasing worldwide. 

The last thing you do is buying packs with the money you earn, as it's luck based and you'll most likely lose the majority of your coins doing that. But 100K and 125K packs are usually available at promos, excluding the first one, Ones to Watch, that only gets one round of 100K packs at around the end of it. Otherwise, you can look for those packs from Black Friday (end of November) and afterwards. 

You don't need to wait until you pack the players to do the SBC, go to the Transfer Market and get them for cheap. Since you are new, just go to FUTBIN (https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges) and you can see the solutions made by the community, with prices within the range of your coins. 

You can wait until Friday to open those packs, but it's just like i said for Spacebar, you can choose either route, doing SBC's and opening everything now to build a team before they go up in price, or wait until the end of the week to have a shot at expensive players. It's up to you and how much you want to play the game besides the platinum. 

Special Players can be earned through Bronze (or Silver) packs if their base card is a Bronze, although the chance would be minimal, and since they removed fitness for this game, the reliable Bronze Pack Method doesn't work the same way. You have better chances at Gold packs or better, even though they are also slim. Given you can get packs through Squad Battles (rewards every Sunday/Monday midnight UK), Rivals (rewards every Thursday) and FUT Champions, i wouldn't worry at all to buy packs, soon enough you can have a good team just by selling the players you pack without even the need to trade. 

In terms of trophies, considering you already got the Online Divisions ones (Volta and FUT), try to get Teamwork, since Volta is not played as other modes and people will test it for a few weeks now, and all the other Volta trophies including reaching 90 OVR that will be a grind. I haven't touched this game mode yet, so i don't know if the AFK method posted on FIFA 20 for it will work. If not, you'll have to do the awful grind yourself. Other than that, use the tips i gave you to make your team better and reach 8 wins on Division 2 to get 2000 qualification points for FUT Champions and unlock Top Flight Football, that if you let it for later, you'll have a weaker team compared to the community. ^_^

Thank you very much for teaching me so much things!!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!

I am digesting the information~