What’s the deal with this game?

J_E_B_B

2 hours ago, J_E_B_B said:

Looking at the platinum rarity, this game seems to be a huge pain in the ass, but when I look at the guide it says 6/10 difficulty and 25 hours. As the title says, what’s the deal with this game?

You have to get used to the controls. In the beginning it can be frustrating, but it is not too bad tbh. Some levels will need a couple attempts but nothing is too crazy.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jasko_SOA said:

You have to get used to the controls. In the beginning it can be frustrating, but it is not too bad tbh. Some levels will need a couple attempts but nothing is too crazy.

Nothing too crazy I really wished if I had your motivation ? I didn’t like I’m bread and found it to be pretty boring....it’s just a matter of time or just force myself to like it ? 

Edited by FearlessElle
  • Like 1

The controls is the big hurdle. 

This game is incredibly niche however. Most people don’t consider doing a surgery in a game to be a lot of fun. 

I don’t think it’s as difficult as some other games with low trophy percentages. Will get this done eventually.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

making good progress in this game so far, but the eye surgery might be my platinum breaker in this game. all the other surgeries are doable but hitting the hitbox on the eyenerves is just a fucking nightmare. Haven't found a consistent way so far to avoid too much blood loss or get it done fast enough. But we'll see. 

Don't know why but i love this stupid game lol

Edit: I finally made it through the plat huge shoutout to @Bushido_Cypherfor his amazing youtube guides on all trophies, gonna dedicate this platinum to you, sir :D For 90% of the time all your methods worked like a charm, some specific trophies needed a little adaption ( like for example i used the axe on the eye surgery speedruns ) but all in all it was immensely helpful and after 3 years of procrastination i am glad i pulled this off.

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 1