Torchlight 3 Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

Not sure what to think about all the 'sets' trophies (some could be a pain through RNG), but the big one that sticks out is needing a million kills. Even playing through the game a minimum of four times for the class trophies, this could be excessively grindy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Ever since I heard about this, I'm keeping my eye on this and will be starting the 2nd one. List looks grindy, but hopefully its not too bad of a grind.

Hit me up for torch light 2. I got afew hardcore toons im derping with.

That aside,

Im waiting for this one. Lol trophys look easy as it stands Vs games like daiblo 3 ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Miles-MHunter said:

Bear in mind, that TL3 is a cash grab garbage, not worthy of a TL2 legacy 

Did you play the alpha or do you have any source material to back this up? The free2play model was definitely a cashgrab, but the developers chose to change after listening to the audience. 

4 hours ago, Milkyray said:

Did you play the alpha or do you have any source material to back this up?

The game is on Steam for a long time already, in early access, take a look at the reviews. You can also try it there for an hour yourself and refund.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1030210/Torchlight_III/

Edited by Hartgroove
  • Like 2

According to the Steam achievements, the 1 million monsters should come pretty easily considering 40% of the players got it, also 17% on collecting 7 legendary sets make it look not too bad at all. The real grind seems to be is the finishing blow trophies, if I'm reading this correctly you need to pull off almost 2000 finishers with 4 different abilities (some of them are specific to a certain classes I'm guessing) on a specific type of monster. I didn't play the game but considering those achievements have 0% to 0.1% accomplishment rate on Steam, it seems like one hell of a grind (or just broken).

Edited by Liav222
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...