n1c0live

PC + PS4 shared progress / Trophies auto-pop?

9 posts in this topic

I've been playing this game for a while on PC, and I have linked my PSN account to it. All my progress should be the same on both platforms, but I'm wondering how the trophies work in this case. Will I get them as soon as I start the game on the PS4? Or do I have to repeat every requirement again? 

I would appreciate any information about this..

Thanks in advance :)

ive tried looking into this for you, best i can find is it carries over your inventory so whatever cars etc you have on pc youll have on psn. i haven't seen anything about trophies. sorry. if i find something ill let ya know.

I've done the same thing. Played for about 4 years on PC and now linked my PSN account to it. Some trophies (most of them actually) will pop automatically if you already had the requisites to them.
I had all but one achievements on PC and when i started the game on PS4, i guess half of them popped automatically. The other ones would eventually pop when i made them partially, for example: I won one game and got "The Streak" trophy, which is for winning 10 games in a row. 
But, some of them never popped for me, Car Collector for example, but i've seen the forums and it seems like its a common bug though. Haven't made it work until now (even deleting save datas) but eventually i'm sure it will pop.

Thank you both for your help! Seems like it's possible to carry over achievement progress to another platform. Now let's see if there's more bugged trophies that might be a red flag on starting this game on the PS4.

Most of them auto pop but you I had to do certain things for certain ones to pop e.g. make a save for the 20 save one to pop, you'll also have to do the entire season thing against the bots for that to pop but I can't get car collector to pop for the life of me and it's the last trophy I need for the plat and I've tried doing what people have suggested and nothing.

I didn't get a single trophy when I merged my steam account to my PSN, so that's fun. I set Steam as my primary account.