Days Gone joining PS Now today

LastMinuteSavior

According to the r/PlayStationNow subreddit Days Gone has just popped up on the japanese PS Now PS4 App as one of the new monthly additions:

Happy for having a chance to finally play it through the service, even though this addition loses a bit of its impact due to the announcement of it joining the PS+ Collection soon.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bobble_DD said:

Means, it will be most likely on PSplus within the next 6 months. ;)

I hope so! I'd like to play it but probably not badly enough to fork out much money on it. I feel like there's been a lot of online multiplayer games recently on PS+ (although not this month) so some more single player options would be good.

I loved this game, it took about 3-4 hours for me to get properly into it, but once the main story opened up a bit more and Deacon starts to grow out as a character it had me hooked. It suffered from the post-launch 'Adding NG+ & Difficulty mode trophy' syndrome though which lot's of games seem to be doing now. It was difficult to think about going right back into the game for one or two trophies right from the beginning after putting 60+ hours into it already.

The other DLC trophies are all arcade-style challenge modes of varying difficulty and felt really out of place in contrast with what you were doing in the main game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

joining the PS+ Collection soon

3 hours ago, Bobble_DD said:

Means, it will be most likely on PSplus within the next 6 months. ;)

All we have been told so far about this is new PS5 owners will have this game if they subscribe to Plus around launch. Probably shouldn't make assumptions it's going to be for everyone (non-PS5 owners) just yet.

28 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

But, more importantly for me, medievil and battle princess madelyn. Might try Tribe 4 and Steel rats too.

Great month. Once again puts PS Plus to shame.

Source?

I got 5 days of Ps Now left. Medievil would be a nice game to do.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

I bought it late 2019 for 20$ and didn’t get to play it yet.

maybe this will motivate me somehow.

1 hour ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

The japanese PlayStation Blog announced the full October line up:

https://blog.ja.playstation.com/2020/10/06/20201006-psnow/

Days Gone

Friday the 13th

Medievil

Trine 4

Battle Princess Madelyn

Steel Rats

Lets see if EU and US get the exact same list.

That’s a pretty damn good list, finally something that i don’t already own.

lets hope we get the same list.

Edited by LightningBreath_

4 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@Crispy_Oglop

I'm excited to try it as most people say it's a pretty fun game despite its shortcomings.

I'll aim for the Platinum at first. When that's done I'll consider if I should put in the extra work for the dlc content.

Nice one :) I hope you like it! I really loved the gameplay and the setting was really immersive for me too. The bike mechanics were great and the horde gameplay is fantastic too. I didn't like the main character at first, but he definitely grew on me. It's also possible to get overpowered in late game with weapons where the challenge lowers slightly, some people didn't like that, but I loved the feeling of going into a camp or nest feeling like a one-man army.

2 hours ago, LightningBreath_ said:

That’s a pretty damn good list, finally something that i don’t already own.

lets hope we get the same list.

So, My PS Now app is now updating (EU region). The following games are confirmed to be added:

- Days Gone

- Friday the 13th

- MediEvil

- Trine 4

But Battle Princess Madelyn and Steel Rats seem to have been replaced by RAD.

I'm sad for not getting Steel Rats, but I'm still stoked for Days Gone and MediEvil.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

25 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

So, My PS Now app is now updating (EU region). The following games are confirmed to be added:

- Days Gone

- Friday the 13th

- MediEvil

- Trine 4

But Battle Princess Madelyn and Steel Rats seem to have been replaced by RAD.

I'm sad for not getting Steel Rats, but I'm still stoked for Days Gone and MediEvil.

It's really unfortunate, it would have been 4 games to play instead of 2 but whatever still something at least.

20 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Everything is showing for me, including Trine 4.

Even a 6th game was added: MX vs ATV All Out

I’m on US region and it’s definitely not there

been checking for the past 4 hours now

will wait until tomorrow I guess

Update: 

just noticed RAD is also not showing so I’m guessing they will add both later (hopefully) cuz there are only 4 out of the 6 games eligible to download.

Update: it's now available, took them a whole day to add it to their library and apparently the problem only appeared for some users not all.

Edited by LightningBreath_