Question regarding the digital version and the patch

scemopagliaccioh

Just now, HuntingFever said:

It can be done but you have to use the Proxy Server exploit to do it:

Due to how fiddly and confusing this is to do, you're better off just buying the retail version and playing offline without the patches installed.

I thought that method was only for the ps4? So the standard digital version of Injustice 1 ps3 comes already with the patch? A physical version would be ok, but I'd prefer the digital, what with this virus and all.

1 minute ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I thought that method was only for the ps4? So the standard digital version of Injustice 1 ps3 comes already with the patch? A physical version would be ok, but I'd prefer the digital, what with this virus and all.

The digital downgrade trick works on all 3 Sony Platforms :). I don't know if the PS3 version of Injustice comes fully patched or not, because I'm not that familiar with this version ?.

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

The digital downgrade trick works on all 3 Sony Platforms :). I don't know if the PS3 version of Injustice comes fully patched or not, because I'm not that familiar with this version 1f914.png.

Well yeah, virus and all, but I'd rather risk it than doing all that stuff to downgrade ? I'll wait some more if someone is familiar with the version, otherwise, I'll play Lady Luck and order from Amazon.