Feats resetting?

GravityQueeen

Yesterday I was hunting all Arun named world bosses, except the lvl 68 ones. Everything went OK, their names were checked in green at the tab Encounters and Exploration / Southern Arun / Rule Arun feat. But this morning their names are grey/unchecked. I had 9/11 Arun bosses killed, now I have 0/11. I also had 2 Shara bosses killed, back to 0 here as well.

Does anyone had the same problem? Is there a way to fix that?

Maybe I will have to kill every boss in one sitting when I get to lvl 65. ?

11 hours ago, kaiser_magician said:

Also happened to me. Logged in for the first time in ages and all my progress gone. What a pain. -_-

I know, right?! We will probably have to kill everything again. But on the bright side, looks like this reset is kinda rare, you know, and also it doesnt look like we need to do It in one sitting, because I killed Kestol this morning, logged off and in 3 or 4 times across the day, he is still being counted on my feats. I guess the best approach is to choose a continent, start with its lvl 68 bosses, and only then going for the other ones. I will let you know if the reset happens again.

11 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

It may have gotten lost due to the server transfer happening right now. Check back in a couple days to see if it fixes if it doesn't try sending a ticket into support unless you want to refight them.

Might be the server teansfer. Aside of this reset, though, everything is going smoothly. When I get to lvl 65 I will kill everything in one sitting, maybe doing a backup save if I need to stop playing. I thought Tera was server-sided but I realized I have a save file. EDIT: it is server-sided, no way of doing backups, my bad!

Thanks for the replies.

Edited by GravityQueeen