[Video] Potential glitch for overachiever trophy

23 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

This glitch is basically useless, won't save anyone from doing the relics.

Let's just hope another keyboard button does not unlock all time trail relics, right? ?

edit. Also obligatory:

Untitled.png

Edited by HusKy

This actually works just tried it to see the ending wow. I will say I did it only to see the ending as I was curious. I do hope there isn't any other type of exploit that completely ruins the plat as this one literally changes nothing As you still have to do everything else still.

Edited by rayjenjoeryry_jr

30 minutes ago, PETMAN3000 said:

will you get flagged on psnprofiles if you do this?

People have been flagged incorrectly for using known glitches before and in some cases it can take days for a dispute to be accepted (so no leaderboard during that time). I mean as long as you keep this page bookmarked and the rules stay the same you'll be safe but I can't really see why you'd do it since these trophies pop as a result of the other trophies being popped and the endings are already all over youtube anyway.

Edited by AusLeviathan

Does this work with any keyboard, wired or wireless?

Since the 100% ending requires all 228 clear gems (separate trophy)  & 228 inverted gems (separate trophy), it does not seem worth to do this for the 100% ending trophy since you have to do those anyways.

The 106% requires all colored gems (separate trophies), platinum time trial relics (separate trophy), platinum flashback relics (separate trophy), perfect relics (separate trophy). So this 106% will still come naturally, unless there is something more

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

Does this work with any keyboard, wired or wireless?

Since the 100% ending requires all 228 clear gems (separate trophy)  & 228 inverted gems (separate trophy), it does not seem worth to do this for the 100% ending trophy since you have to do those anyways.

The 106% requires all colored gems (separate trophies), platinum time trial relics (separate trophy), platinum flashback relics (separate trophy), perfect relics (separate trophy). So this 106% will still come naturally, unless there is something more

It's also rumoured that you need Purple/Dev Time relics for the 106% Trophy, but nobody has confirmed it yet

On 10/7/2020 at 7:38 AM, RolePlayingPuji said:

It's also rumoured that you need Purple/Dev Time relics for the 106% Trophy, but nobody has confirmed it yet

It's been demolished by the person who obtained the platinum trophy, check out the thread on this forum related to the Platinum trophy difficulty. 

Hello,

A new exploit has been discovered which by connecting a USB keybored and pressing F + backspace let's you to skip till the end credits.
By doing it it triggered me getting 2 trophies which are the 100% trophy and the 106% trophy, with just mere seconds between them and without getting the previous trophies which are required in order to get them.

As a safe precaution, I'm going to hide these trophies as I know these kind of stuff raises a flag, but my question is if it's still considered ok and I can make the game visible again as the glitch happened from the game without intervening with the game file itself, just like jak debug menu was discovered a few years ago which have let people to get 100% without doing a thing.

Thanks (:

Edited by Orof38

25 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

If it's this well known I doubt it will be a issue, I'm not CRT though so dont take my word for it.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking, as long it's a game exploit there shouldn't be a problem, but I just wanna to make sure and hear it from PSNprofiles mods as I don't want to get my account flagged.

9 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

How in the crap did someone figure that out?

Is it common for folks to just plug keyboards in and start typing the next great American novel on new game release?

Clearly those who have a lot of time on their hands or those who are knowledgeable on the particulars of game design and attempt to exploit.