PS+ Trials?

Jayke_1991

Hi

I have my main UK account with PS Plus but I also have a US account I created to have a look on.

I was just wondering if anyone knows if Sony still offer the free 30 day PS Plus trials?

And if so where can I get a US Plus trial code?

Or if anyone has one I could buy from you? 

To be honest i'm not even sure if it's possible for me to download plus games on a US account to play on a UK plus account?

Lol cheers.

They normally give them away near Christmas/New Year time to get people into subscriptions, Some games have them in the box too.

Keep an eye out on Playstation facebook feeds ext, They come up every now and again.

They where giving them away at the EuroGamer Expo last week too.

Cool cheers pal. 

To be honest i'm not even sure if it's possible for me to download plus games on a US account to play on a UK plus account?

All PS3/PSN games are region free. It's just buying DLC that you have to be careful with ( I.E DLC you bought on a UK account won't work with a game you got through a US account or US Disc)

Edited by Mio

I think so...I thought this was a big difference for the longest time (and maybe it still is, not really following) between PS4 and XBox One.

Sucks if they keep it this way, they kind off bragged about it being region free, but it's not really if you plan of getting DLC, kind of sucks to be honest.