Using former team in FUT

kasorugi

Hey guys,

short question aside trophy hunting.

Do I have to create a completely new team for FUT 21?

I founded my first FUT-Team in FIFA 17 and was able to play also with this in FIFA 18 (teamname, emblem, ...).

But if I'm starting now FIFA 21 I have to create a new one, and there is as information "founded Oct 2020". Is it maybe because there are two years in between I dindn't play?

Is there also no more EASFC Catalogue with my account-Level when I pressed R3 on the overview?

Unfortunately, if you stay away from the game even for just one FIFA, you can have your foundation date messed up, also happened with me on another account with a club founded in 2011 that got wiped after just one year i didn't play there. 

The catalogue is still there for other game modes, but not for Ultimate Team, and that has been the case since FIFA 20. Coin boosts and such are obtainable through loyalty rewards or Season Objetives that you can check on the first tab on FUT. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, LikeMagicButNot said:

It has messed up my foundation date...if I were to buy the missing FIFA cheaply and play a game of Ultimate Team on that, would it fix it? Or is it messed up for good?

Even if on FIFA 20 it shows your original foundation date, it would be incorrect on FIFA 21 as you already started the club, and deleting it would obviously have a EST date from the current month. It's messed up for good, unless you get a positive answer on the EA Forums and a someone manually reverts it, but the majority of the players that tried it didn't have any success. 

• 4 weeks later...