PS Now games for October 2020

Darling Baphomet

Great month for PS Now!

We're getting Days Gone, MediEvilFriday the 13thTrine 4: The Nightmare Prince, RAD, and MX vs ATV All Out.

Interestingly, only Days Gone is temporary, expiring on January 5th, 2021. The rest will be on the service (theoretically) permanently. Highly recommend anyone who likes open world games check out Days Gone - it starts off slow, but has become one of my favorite games of the generation. RAD is pretty fun too.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/06/days-gone-medievil-friday-the-13th-headline-ps-nows-october-lineup/

Edited by Darling Baphomet
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Great month for PS Now!

We're getting Days Gone, MediEvilFriday the 13thTrine 4: The Nightmare Prince, RAD, and MX vs ATV All Out.

Interestingly, only Days Gone is temporary, expiring on January 5th, 2021. The rest will be on the service (theoretically) permanently. Highly recommend anyone who likes open world games check out Days Gone - it starts off slow, but has become one of my favorite games of the generation. RAD is pretty fun too.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/06/days-gone-medievil-friday-the-13th-headline-ps-nows-october-lineup/

Good Games. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Quite decent! I wish PS Plus was this good.

It's hit or miss. They changed the model a while back so they stopped adding as many games (it was mostly garbage games tbh) but added a few big titles every month. PS+ makes sense though I guess, because you buy it to play online, so the games are really a formality. PS Now actually has to sell itself.

True, although for me, it was the opposite—I subscribed to Plus for all the cool indie games it gave me 'free' each month; stuff which might have otherwise flown under my radar. Online play and cloud saves were just a bonus.

Of course, that's no longer the case, so I'm debating whether I'll remain subbed or not. Kind of wish they'd just merge Plus and Now into one service.

Edited by ScarecrowsFate
  • Like 1