Trophy thoughts?

Celestial_Lily

2 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Personally I would wait to see if there is no glitched trophies or broken collectibles/quests. From what I see on the list there is alot of completion based trophies. Would suck to start this game and then find out after very far into it some things aren't working.

What sucks is that they enabled trophies during the beta. I got a handful of trophies for a game I didn't even decide to play on release yet.

1 hour ago, TJ_Solo said:

What sucks is that they enabled trophies during the beta. I got a handful of trophies for a game I didn't even decide to play on release yet.

17 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I didn't think I've ever heard of trophies being activated during a Beta that's just weird

Yeah I'm in the same boat.. I played the beta and got like 2-3 trophies.. It continually syncs every time I click the trophy thing now even though nothing actually syncs to the network haha..  I'm hoping the actual release of the game will fix the issue. But something tells me I'll be stuck with the trophies that unlocked during the beta, so I might play it a little bit just to make the % higher.

37 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I didn't think I've ever heard of trophies being activated during a Beta that's just weird

A couple games have done that, but it was with unsynced trophy lists that were never submitted to the network. So the players would have them, but they aren't trackable.

I'd assume the idea here is when you switch from beta to live, you'll experience a character wipe, but your 'noteworthy' milestones would still be saved.

Edited by Jelly Soup

Yeah it's confirmed on my PS4/Trophy List. It finally synced and they are permanently there. So if you earned trophies in the beta you are stuck with them. Guess I'll play the game for a little bit when it releases to unlock some of the easier ones to boost the percentage a little higher. I don't know if I have the patience to try and platinum a F2P game that probably takes hundreds of hours.  I'm kind mad at myself for playing the beta hahaha

Edited by JayBizzle311

5 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

There are a lot of F2P Games which had Trophies activated during Beta.
The Hi-Rez Studio Games and Trans-Galactic Tournament (Got World first 100% because of a very limited Beta) are Games I can remember getting Trophies during Closed Beta.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

There are a lot of F2P Games which had Trophies activated during Beta.
The Hi-Rez Studio Games and Trans-Galactic Tournament (Got World first 100% because of a very limited Beta) are Games I can remember getting Trophies during Closed Beta.

I don't recall any Hi-Rez game having trophies during a closed testing period. As usually most of their tests were done more on PC were it's easier to give keys. They also release games to starts in a perpetual beta status so it's one of those open to play but issues might still arise deals.

Smite though didn't get it's trophies till like 2 years after open release.

35 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I don't recall any Hi-Rez game having trophies during a closed testing period. As usually most of their tests were done more on PC were it's easier to give keys. They also release games to starts in a perpetual beta status so it's one of those open to play but issues might still arise deals.

Smite though didn't get it's trophies till like 2 years after open release.

Paladins Platinum done in Closed Beta, Rogue Company had achieveable Trophies at the Closed Beta (Invite Only Phase, not the FounderPacks).

Edited by YesImAPwnda

17 hours ago, JayBizzle311 said:

Yeah I'm in the same boat.. I played the beta and got like 2-3 trophies.. It continually syncs every time I click the trophy thing now even though nothing actually syncs to the network haha..  I'm hoping the actual release of the game will fix the issue. But something tells me I'll be stuck with the trophies that unlocked during the beta, so I might play it a little bit just to make the % higher.

Same here. Will probably just hide the 2 trophies that I earned for now and unhide on the 22nd when the game is released for free. Definitely wasn't expecting trophies to be available during the beta, but I guess I'll give the game a try at this point. I'm open to forming a group if anyone is interested in progressing together. 

Edited by Tentativeuser

On 10/7/2020 at 0:20 PM, Tentativeuser said:

Same here. Will probably just hide the 2 trophies that I earned for now and unhide on the 22nd when the game is released for free. Definitely wasn't expecting trophies to be available during the beta, but I guess I'll give the game a try at this point. I'm open to forming a group if anyone is interested in progressing together. 

Region? I'm from Canada (West). Curious if this game was fun and how many hours though. 

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone who hasn’t already played this/popped trophies: fair warning that the previous iteration of this game on PC was a disaster that failed in every region and shut down in NA in a little over a year:

https://steamcommunity.com/games/681660/announcements/detail/1597003298501799444

It had severe technical issues at launch, and by the time it went Free-To-Play, most people no longer cared to try it. 

I’d heavily recommend waiting for reviews on this/waiting for reports of glitched trophies before starting or spending any money on it. 

And no, I was not one of the founders of the original, and never spent a dime on it. I never actually got around to playing it, so this isn’t me being salty. 

I just want to let people know what they might be getting into. I honestly hope this game fares much better in the long term than its predecessor did. I haven’t heard anything really bad about the Xbox One version. 

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

On 10/22/2020 at 9:25 AM, LRL-Terrorzwerg said:

Is this game Good for A mmorpg? 

I lookes in to some previews but are Not so Good. 

Its a free 2 play version of black desert just with more pve related stuff, if u ever played wow or ff 14 i Wouldn't touch dat game. Im sure this game dies faster then tera lol. Good thing is u dont need p2w to be op. Trophies looking also not bad if nothing is glitched, alot of ppl said this game is a mess. If u care bout yer completion rate try it on a sec acc.

• Like 1

So, looking at the gameplay, it does look entertaining.

Chatting with some streamers, seems the game is pretty straight forward, ala Tera. Focus on leveling and finding teleportation markers, pick up any chests and trap any critters/mounts you happen across. Then clean up once you hit max level, start exploring the other features. PVP seems to be a mixed bag, queues are currently slow due to lack of players, so you're either paired up with people who know what they are doing or people just spamming for the trophies.

Game is fun, Matchmaking for the PvE works great and it's fast. The World is huge and the Soundtrack is great. A good free game. Now I level up and make progress in the game to reach PvP and get my own estate. But why does nobody has the Platinum? Some play since August? And you can't compare a Free2Play-Game with High Price MMORPGs like Teso or FF14.

Edited by Sikutai

Another streamer was saying that PVP is easiest in 3v3 and actually putting in the time to learn the system, how combo stacking and such works. Should be easiest in the next few weeks since most players seem to be casual.

13 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

But why does nobody has the Platinum? Some play since August?

The games only been live on the PSN for two weeks.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 1

Hello everyone! 

Wanting to start, just would like to know about the "Sesseoned Leader" trophy, about winning 10 Battlefield battles. Anyone has any info on that? Battlefields already happened on the game? I'm Just asking cuz it is one of the few trophies at 0.0% that the description didnt means grind like reach lvl40 etc. Thanks for any reply about it.

14 hours ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Hello everyone! 

Wanting to start, just would like to know about the "Sesseoned Leader" trophy, about winning 10 Battlefield battles. Anyone has any info on that? Battlefields already happened on the game? I'm Just asking cuz it is one of the few trophies at 0.0% that the description didnt means grind like reach lvl40 etc. Thanks for any reply about it.

You have to reach Level 20 to enter the first two of four 30 Player PvP-Modes. It's to early for it, 15 vs 15 are to many so shortly after Release. There is another PvP Mode with 3 vs 3 Players, but you need a higher Level for it and I don't know, if it count for the Trophy. 

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

On 27.10.2020 at 1:22 AM, Sikutai said:

You have to reach Level 20 to enter the first two of four 30 Player PvP-Modes. It's to early for it, 15 vs 15 are to many so shortly after Release. There is another PvP Mode with 3 vs 3 Players, but you need a higher Level for it and I don't know, if it count for the Trophy. 

I could not start a single PvP match yet. 

The good thing is that you can let the queue run for hours while doing your normal MMORPG stuff. But he just can't find anything yet, 30 people to start are probably too many. From level 28 you can play 3 vs 3, but i don't think this counts for the trophies.

• Like 1