Trophy thoughts?

Celestial_Lily

So I've started doing Red Basin for the 100 kills trophies etc. I'm a level 29 Priest with 1260 gear score from buying stuff on the marketplace etc. but in PVP I literally do litle to no damage, like a full combo basically tickles someone with me hitting like 50 for each attack. I get this is because of PVP gear, talents etc. but is level another massive part in this? Like am I better of waiting till I get Blind Executioner and high 30s before attempting this or is it going to continue like it has been? Currently sat on 0 kills in 5 games so if so I'm not looking forward to it.

On 2021-2-5 at 9:09 AM, ScooloV said:

You mean 20 minutes?

https://bless.gg/bless-unleashed-regional-world-boss-timers

Because respawn rate of Spider Queen and Cyclops is 28 minutes on each channel (there are 4 on EU servers) you can jump between, so usually it requires you to wait like for 5 minutes.

Yup, it is easiest way to lvl up almost in every MMORPG. But instead of stupid grind you can actually I don't know... play the game? Dungeons, quests, dailies - tons of it.

About "real money" (made screenshot from auction):

bless.jpg

On level 30 I already have more than 500k of these StarSeed (I got them ingame, no real money) and this is after buying required A-level gear.

So in conclusion I assume that you didn't want to learn game at all and quickly put "p2w garbage" label on it, playing less than 2 days (in MMO genre). I don't want to change your mind, but just want to tell the others what the situation currently is, so they don't make wrong opinion before playing it.

Yes, the game has nothing to offer after you get platinum, so if developers don't add more content (like Ancient Weapons they are adding in spring update) I don't think it makes sense to stay longer than 1 month in it.

I am registered on Alaska; i don't know if it influences the waiting times, didn't double checked it. On every channel, it was hours of waiting. Wish i could test it now... but i deleted the game. Didn't do my research to find out someone with a similiar experience. (Though i might contemplate to give it a another shot)

Your assumption is hypotetically incorrect; no need for cynical remarks. I respect and encourage that you try to shed light upon people who might show interest in being Bless-ed. As for me...

I got into the game and explored it's core mechanics, not with a prestate mindset or selfindulgence, approached it openly. My intention was not to put a negative quote on the game, noir to mislead anyone. I was just stating my opinion, excluded of etiquetes. Sure you can level by playing all day (it's still time consuming)... but don't tell me it's faster without those red crystals, buying bag upgrades and such (it wouldn't even be a option if you weren't limited by design) which significantly changes how much you enjoy the game from the get go. I didn't label it as "p2w". I simply stated the trophy list is constructed to incentivize the player to speed up the process by buying something.(Percentage of the platinum speaks for itself) There is also other problems with the game. Combat is slow, respawn times of enemies, ridiculous. But this is not a review... so i'ma stop here.

It's predecessor died out quickly; so i think your right about that aspect. It's a historical fact, that the game will be forgotten in a pretty short time. Glad you enjoy it while it lasts. For now, im searching for something with a more frenetic combat system. Might try Black Desert, or anything i can dig up. Peace. 

10 hours ago, KezKez98 said:

. I get this is because of PVP gear, talents etc. but is level another massive part in this

Partially. Curently PvP is broken af: damage not registering, several skills being OP, etc. And what I've read in official discord devs are trying to fix it.

If you really want to get this fast, just boost it with someone, since you can choose on which side you are.

56 minutes ago, giggs_amos said:

anything i can dig up

TESO or FF14. Both Tera and BD are direct port from PC with "optimized" controls which sometimes doesn't make any sense at all.

Edited by ScooloV

• 2 months later...