Need For Speed : Payback videos

Hey !
I'll upload many videos showing how to obtain some of the game trophies.
Here is a summary of all videos, you can also check the game's playlist (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFxD8JlZp9AckTTPNQBaRwnEAwjN4rhhW).

Edited by xElectrizz-Game

23 hours ago, djb5f said:

Showing how to get?  I haven’t started the game yet but you got me to click on two of the links and it just shows the final few seconds of the race and you earning the trophy.  Lol, ok

Some of the trophies are easy to get, the video is just an example how to get it but the most important thing is the description explaining why it's easy to get or not

[UPDATE - 08/09/2020]

Spread the Word, Friendly Competition &The Strategist trophies !

On 6.10.2020 at 11:04 PM, xElectrizz-Game said:

Hey !
I'll upload many videos showing how to obtain some of the game trophies.
Here is a summary of all videos, you can also check the game's playlist (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFxD8JlZp9AckTTPNQBaRwnEAwjN4rhhW)

Uhm, isn't most of this story-related? Sorry, but I don't get the point of these videos. ?

On 10/8/2020 at 3:37 PM, xElectrizz-Game said:

Some of the trophies are easy to get, the video is just an example how to get it but the most important thing is the description explaining why it's easy to get or not

[UPDATE - 08/09/2020]

Spread the Word, Friendly Competition &The Strategist trophies !

If these trophies are easy to get, why are you making videos showing how to get them? As others mentioned, I don't see the point of these videos except to increase your channel views.

On 22/10/2020 at 8:34 PM, l33sar54 said:

If these trophies are easy to get, why are you making videos showing how to get them? As others mentioned, I don't see the point of these videos except to increase your channel views.

Only 5% of my views are coming from psnprofiles.com, so the 95% left are coming from a Youtube search. I just let you think about it but it might explain why I'm making such videos: some people like watching videos before getting trophies even if it's not your case.
I do respect your opinion but posting these links can help people getting these trophies even if they are story-related (Descriptions are not always very "descriptive").