A trip to the country is impossible on classic difficulty

I had the same issue on my first run in normal. I was fearing it would be impossible in Classic, but it doesn't seem to be a lot different. It's really, really tight, but possible. You need to fire as much as possible at the turret without missing too many bullets. You basically need to keep firing, ignoring whether you're taking damage/are low on life.

Edited by bosstristan

I'm still stuck in the barn! They always sneak up when I'm reloading :/. I'm feeling I'm going to beat it in the next three tries though! 

Edit: first try! But died on the chase....annnnnd just died again at cliff. I'll Finally get this chapter beaten in the next ten minutes for sure! 

Edited by freeman4200

• 2 weeks later...
On 7.10.2020 at 9:04 AM, bikeman223 said:

High aim assist is how I eventually did it on Classic.

The difference is huge. In my first stack i didn't realize you could enable aim assist on classic as well and played the whole game without it. The turret was actually harder than the race. Took me around 50 tries. In my 2nd stack i played it with high aim assist and got it first try. Absolutely riddiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

I did the whole section on Classic with 1/8th "warning" health. It was about an hour from the time I popped the trophy from the level before this until popping the trophy for this level. Low Aim assist...or whatever default was for Classic mode. It's not impossible in the least bit. Just concentrate on shooting your target. Dont concentrate on the reticle itself. Put your target dead center on the screen and only focus on the target. The reticule is for fine tuning the shot if necessary. Something learned in FPS games.