black_opREADYf1

Cats vs Dinos, boss hunt events & community challenges?

34 posts in this topic

 

20 hours ago, Hinsusta said:

This is so annoying. I can't get the 100% for this game too. EA needs to fix this. I've tried to contact them over 20 times now without any response. 

But there is a way we can let EA fix this issue? We try to let them make these trophies pop automatically. We try to make subject to forum Garden Warfare 2. Let many players ask them to fix this issue. I tried it before with FIFA 19 they fix it. Now the mode is closed but you can earn that trophy automatically when you start game. But Before you can't earn that trophy if u don't play the mode. Now our chance We try to ask them on twitter also to fix it or forum. 

Edited by Tiricy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tiricy said:

 

But there is away we can let EA fix this issue? We try to let them make these trophies pop automatically. We try to make subject to forum Garden Warfare 2. Let many players ask them to fix this issue. I try before with FIFA 19 they fix it. Now the mode is closed but you can earn that trophy automatically when you start game. Before you can't earn that trophy if u don't play the mode. We try to ask them on twitter also. 

Ok should we do another post on psnp forums with all posted links about social media, Petition, general ea contacts, etc or on this one post that I made already months ago? so more and more players can begin talk and show ea something need to be made. Automatic trophies coming from an update would be amazing if they just don't want to bring community challenges and the events back...

This can be possible who knows, ea needs to understand it's unfair they made all these time limit game mode trophies that thousands are stuck now cuz are too late lol

If u want to keep talking about it better on discord about different strategies we could possibly use to get it fixed

Psn black_opREADYf1

Discord trance4ever#6013

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

Ok should we do another post on psnp forums with all posted links about social media, Petition, general ea contacts, etc or on this one post that I made already months ago? so more and more players can begin talk and show ea something need to be made. Automatic trophies coming from an update would be amazing if they just don't want to bring community challenges and the events back...

This can be possible who knows, ea needs to understand it's unfair they made all these time limit game mode trophies that thousands are stuck now cuz are too late lol

If u want to keep talking about it better on discord about different strategies we could possibly use to get it fixed

Psn black_opREADYf1

Discord trance4ever#6013

No problem let's do it you can make now new subject on psnprofile. Then you made new subject on forum after we got a lot of players we going to twitter to let them fix it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2020 at 5:38 PM, Tiricy said:

No problem let's do it you can make now new subject on psnprofile. Then you made new subject on forum after we got a lot of players we going to twitter to let them fix it.

Hmm alright sounds good, but we first need to do the petition and get all links together, better you do the post on the pvz gw2 forums since you got Twitter links etc (I don't have Twitter). Well anyway we can talk better on PSN or even better discord👍👍

What's your discord name or psn? 

We need to hurry a lot about this because ps5 is getting released soon. So I'll try making the petition even today, but what should I write on it? Like they're limited time trophies and events don't come up anymore so just like FIFA 19 they should pop them automatically after joining our gardens.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can try all you like, but they're not going to do anything about this. They don't give a fuck about trophies being unobtainable, much less the community. I wish I could get the trophies I missed too, but honestly you're just wasting your own time and effort. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

You can try all you like, but they're not going to do anything about this. They don't give a fuck about trophies being unobtainable, much less the community. I wish I could get the trophies I missed too, but honestly you're just wasting your own time and effort. 

Yeah I know there's that probability of them not doing anything but at least we can try, if it works, perfect, if it doesn't, at least we tried. They cared about FIFA 19 like tiricy mentioned so maybe they'll do the same for pvz

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2020 at 6:57 PM, black_opREADYf1 said:

No response lol how they can ignore their customers (us players) who spend money on their products etc thats bs... I also been checking for 2 or 3 months always but still nothing... What if we do a petition about it? 1f914.png

At least we try our best. Better than to stay like this. We will do the impossible and not give up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/10/2020 at 4:57 PM, black_opREADYf1 said:

No response lol how they can ignore their customers (us players) who spend money on their products etc thats bs... I also been checking for 2 or 3 months always but still nothing... What if we do a petition about it? 1f914.png

Yep, it's ridiculous that they stopped making something within the game BUT will take your money if you decide to make microtransactions. 😏 I'm glad I have encountered this topic because I've just done 100% in the first GW like 2 months ago. Wanted to start playing the sequel but after reading this I probably won't (or might use a different account where I don't care about completing everything).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 6/3/2021 at 10:32 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

Yep, it's ridiculous that they stopped making something within the game BUT will take your money if you decide to make microtransactions. 1f60f.png I'm glad I have encountered this topic because I've just done 100% in the first GW like 2 months ago. Wanted to start playing the sequel but after reading this I probably won't (or might use a different account where I don't care about completing everything).

Yup true that, ridiculous af, they still selling those packs. Good thing about it is that there's torch and hovergoat pack for 9.99 which you can buy and will save you 5+ months of grinding event every month for trial key... Before there were more events so was much faster, now with only a single event per month, super time consuming.

 

But I would give up all that and rather have the game like it was before, with all events coming up every month required for DLC completion plus the community challenges.

And yes, don't start it if it's unobtainable... Talk to them on support ea chat or Twitter ea help idk, at this point I'm exhausted and mad this still doesn't get autopop update or smth.

Also really unfair pvzgw2 to be unobtainable because it's a popular and good game admired by lot of people...

Edited by black_opREADYf1
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.