Are you going to sell your PS4 on eBay?

Masamune

Are you going to sell your PS4 on eBay?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to sell your PS4 on eBay?

• Yes, that's the only reason I pre-ordered one.
    • Maybe, if I can make a good profit on it.
    • No, I'm getting one for gaming.
    • I'm not getting a PS4 at all.

I don't even know when I gonna get a PS4, and now I have think about selling it, but I don't sell nothing, I'm a collector. MY PSone doesn't work, but still is in my desk, just becuase I don't sell nothing (I don't know anyone that wants a PSone, even if broken)

Can't vote though I'm not getting a PS4 at launch I am planning on getting the system about 6 months to a year later. There is a sad fact that there is always something that goes wrong with the first batch of systems on the market. I truly hope there will be none present for this one, but I'm waiting on mine to make sure the kinks are worked out and the is a bigger game library to select from. But if I did get one at launch I would sell only if I could get at least $1000 for it. 

• Like 1

Can't vote though I'm not getting a PS4 at launch I am planning on getting the system about 6 months to a year later. There is a sad fact that there is always something that goes wrong with the first batch of systems on the market. I truly hope there will be none present for this one, but I'm waiting on mine to make sure the kinks are worked out and the is a bigger game library to select from. But if I did get one at launch I would sell only if I could get at least $1000 for it. 

I was going for at least $800-$1000 since I got COD Ghosts too, if not that then I'll keep it, and isn't there some kind of warranty or something if there is a major glitch?

Why sell it? I rather play it.

Honestly, I have two reserved. One from Amazon and one from GameStop, both fully paid for. I also have a PS3 backlog that would choke a whale. Given the history of price gouging on the initial release of PlayStations, ESPECIALLY since they always happen before the holidays (Christmas) and the systems limited availability, it may make sense to sell one. If the going price after release eclipses 200% of the MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price = $399), it would make a lot of sense to sell both systems and concentrate on PS3 backlog until supply catches up with demand.

I love playing video games but I love taking advantage of market arbitrage even more ;)

• Like 3

Hells No! unfortunatlly I wont even have the chance to consider sellin since Gamestop called me last week to inform me that my local store is not getting as many PS4's, so the bastards refuned my $$ :S Im super pissed since I cant find anywhere accepting preorders... Dammit!!! :shakefist:

Hells No! unfortunatlly I wont even have the chance to consider sellin since Gamestop called me last week to inform me that my local store is not getting as many PS4's, so the bastards refuned my $$ :S Im super pissed since I cant find anywhere accepting preorders... Dammit!!! :shakefist:

That's just wrong if you pre-order something it should be guaranteed especially if it's fully paid for.

So you're asking me if i'm going to buy something... to sell it for a lower price? Really? I think i'm missing something here.

New consoles tend to fetch really high prices on auction sites around launch time because of the inability to find them in stores. I remember PS3s going for $1500.